No announcement yet.

AJ's close friend just called New York the city of snakes and ladder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AJ's close friend just called New York the city of snakes and ladder

The truth about what happened on June 1st is slowly but surely going to come after Josh sparks Ruiz out on Dec. 8. I know what happened but I'll let you idiots keep thinking a fat Mexicans who doesn't move his feet can beat the most talented HW and most athletic boxer by a mile that easily. It's a crazy world and all the scumbags involved, including the parrot, are going to be exposed in due course.

To the stupid Brits on here who love sucking off yanks (I don't even think half of these clowns are real Brits tbh. These clowns type in yank lingo too much to be Brits), yanks will always feel insecure with inferiority complex when it comes to Brits. And if they're in a position to snake you to let a fellow yank get ahead, they would do it with no remorse. Be naive and keep letting the grass grow and you'd become a victim. Naivete and letting a parrot force his hands is what got Josh to where he's today. However, he has another chance to redeem himself and he should be back where he was before June 1st. Most would never get another chance.

somebody get this fgt a pint a clorox

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
      somebody get this fgt a pint a clorox
      Why's this fat f@g and autistic meth head with low IQ not on ignore yet? Now get on the ignore button before I knock all ya teeth out of ya mouth.

Comment

What the hell kind of incoherent rant is this?

I have an easier time reading Zaroku posts

Comment

AJ losing to Ruiz was a blatantly obvious fix. AJ threw it.

Comment

Whats the truth then BagEm?????����

Comment

I don’t get it. What happened?

Comment

Your insecurity is showing again go have a cup a tea with a crumpet

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by muzzo View Post
                    Whats the truth then BagEm?????����
                    Erm, I'll say there's a scene on Fresh Prince of Bel Air with Larenz Tate and Will Smith. And Larenz Tate explicitly said what happened, lol.

When it comes out - it would set the world on fire. 2months isn't far away. In due course.

Comment

Working...
                    X