Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 10-18-2019, 12:43 PM #1
PBC on LEAN!

Quoted: 5300 Post(s)
Young Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 308,735.76
Default Wouldn’t it be great if Crawford signed with DAZN / Matchroom USA?

Assuming its true, what the LDBC say, that Crawford isn’t promoted fairly nor given the correct amount of monies... or simply Arum isn’t able to push ESPN to pay Crawford more while Arum has always been optimistic about DAZN...

I foresee Arum not having a problem with Crawford going to DAZN so he can make more money. I think Arum would want Bud to make the most.
Young Bidness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2019, 12:47 PM #2
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 8356 Post(s)
Mammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these parts
Bank: 177,014.39
Total Points: 221,185.67
shut the fook up - Boxing Goat Should be a great fight... - anthonydavid11 

I was gonna take the bait but I'm a bit confused......
Mammoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2019, 12:58 PM #3
Interim Champion

Quoted: 333 Post(s)
SuperSuperLeeds is a splendid one to beholdSuperSuperLeeds is a splendid one to beholdSuperSuperLeeds is a splendid one to beholdSuperSuperLeeds is a splendid one to beholdSuperSuperLeeds is a splendid one to beholdSuperSuperLeeds is a splendid one to beholdSuperSuperLeeds is a splendid one to behold
Bank: 1,432.04
Total Points: 17,113.29

And fight who dulorme, Vargas, brook, josh kelly, who?
SuperSuperLeeds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2019, 02:58 PM #4
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 7724 Post(s)
boliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 114,637.62
Total Points: 179,249.84
For spreading some interesting dog (+ boxing) knowledge ;) - PainfromUkraine war canelo!! - KO MX consistent levelheaded objectivity - lefthook2daliva Keep terminating retards! - Krusher P4P #1 Good poster - -Weltschmerz- 
Good poster - MDPopescu Cheers to a good poster! - King Krusher Great Post! Ward fans are cheater fans. - anthonydavid11 Very good poster! - JK1700 Great post, man! Killing it! - anthonydavid11 
No Message - MinuteMaid5 

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm Widdit! View Post
Assuming its true, what the LDBC say, that Crawford isn’t promoted fairly nor given the correct amount of monies... or simply Arum isn’t able to push ESPN to pay Crawford more while Arum has always been optimistic about DAZN...

I foresee Arum not having a problem with Crawford going to DAZN so he can make more money. I think Arum would want Bud to make the most.
Yes that would be great.
boliodogs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2019, 03:06 PM #5
Contender

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
2ndroundko is a splendid one to behold2ndroundko is a splendid one to behold2ndroundko is a splendid one to behold2ndroundko is a splendid one to behold2ndroundko is a splendid one to behold2ndroundko is a splendid one to behold2ndroundko is a splendid one to behold2ndroundko is a splendid one to behold
Bank: 1,214.72
Total Points: 13,900.97

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperSuperLeeds View Post
And fight who dulorme, Vargas, brook, josh kelly, who?
my goodness he’d be better off on top rank
2ndroundko is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2019, 03:08 PM #6
Enemy of the State

Quoted: 19506 Post(s)
The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,453.63
Total Points: 181,445.42
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 "I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't." I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 
Keep fighting the good fight - JimRaynor Truce - lfc19titles Truce - lfc19titles 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - lfc19titles 

IMO, no. DAZN has some of the same issues TR does with respect to promoting African american fighters. TR and DAZN don't seem to market heavily in urban areas, which makes it difficult for some african american fighters to develop fanbases. Developing fanabases is the best way to earn money.

Crawford draws great in Omaha but he doesn't sell many PPV's. WHen he fights, rarely do I see or hear any promotion on shows and networks geared toward the urban community. I see plenty of Crawford promotion on ESPN but you may need to go to urban radio or some of the internet shows popular with black boxing fans to get his name out even more. I don't know if going to DAZN helps this because dazn doesn't seem to have many urban subscribers.

For now I think Crawford is good at espn. His next fight is on the main channel, not PPV, so maybe TR is beginning to understand how to connect better with urban fans that should help increase his ability to sell.
The Big Dunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2019, 03:20 PM #7
Contender

Quoted: 217 Post(s)
saopaulo has a reputation beyond reputesaopaulo has a reputation beyond reputesaopaulo has a reputation beyond reputesaopaulo has a reputation beyond reputesaopaulo has a reputation beyond reputesaopaulo has a reputation beyond reputesaopaulo has a reputation beyond reputesaopaulo has a reputation beyond reputesaopaulo has a reputation beyond reputesaopaulo has a reputation beyond reputesaopaulo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,283.23
Total Points: 12,813.62

craw is already a established name, once his contract runs out just fight as a free agent and take the best fights.. f-uck all thse f-aggit a-ss promoters who sign u then put in the deep freeze
saopaulo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2019, 03:28 PM #8
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2401 Post(s)
DaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,468.21
Total Points: 91,889.14
Always defending Eddie Hearn like you're his lover - "red You love Eddie's cock in your mouth and arse - "red 

Would he want to go to the PBC? Its not like they have been particularly pleasant towards him, he resume, his worth or the world title that he holds. They have purposely left his face and name off lists of the title holders at 147 and just been typical dirty PBC bastards as usual.

Who is to say Bud would ever get that Spence fight even if he did sign up to the cult. Haymon has a hard on for Spence and he also feels Bud beats him. This guy is a world champion, the PBC Welters should be wanting to fight him not put him to the back of any queue's.
DaNeutral. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2019, 03:43 PM #9
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5292 Post(s)
champion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 134,658,642.04
Total Points: 134,804,844.67
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaNeutral. View Post
Would he want to go to the PBC? Its not like they have been particularly pleasant towards him, he resume, his worth or the world title that he holds. They have purposely left his face and name off lists of the title holders at 147 and just been typical dirty PBC bastards as usual.

Who is to say Bud would ever get that Spence fight even if he did sign up to the cult. Haymon has a hard on for Spence and he also feels Bud beats him. This guy is a world champion, the PBC Welters should be wanting to fight him not put him to the back of any queue's.
Why does it have to be a cult? It's more mainstream than any other promotional entity. They are broadcast on two nationally televised networks; Fox and CBS. DAZN is something that I would consider a cult. Many casuals don't know that the app even exists.

In addition, a lot of boxing purists prefer the lineal platform over the streaming platform anyhow; Where you are forced to watch a bout over your smartphone.
champion4ever is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends