Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 09-04-2019, 11:25 AM #101
Boxing Scene

Quoted: 748 Post(s)
Boxing Scene has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Scene has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Scene has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Scene has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Scene has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Scene has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Scene has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Scene has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Scene has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Scene has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Scene has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,342.14
Total Points: 26,333.79
you're an excellent poster - Freedom. Merry Christmas - TBear New gift for the New Year! - TBear Happy New Year - Freedom. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm Widdit! View Post
I was trying to use words above the 154-168 weight limit
That's 155 for your boyfriend MeatCheatnelo.
Boxing Scene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2019, 11:31 AM #102
PBC on LEAN!

Quoted: 5251 Post(s)
Young Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 304,135.56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxing Scene View Post
That's 155 for your boyfriend MeatCheatnelo.
What are you a novice? Are you trolling as some NSB bot?

Kirkland, Angulo, Lara, all had more fights than Canelo above 155 before they fought him. These 155 fights werenít even title bouts. You think Kirkland, Angulo, and Lara begged Canelo for 160 to make it fair?

You guys are so confused! Lol

Would it have been fair for Canelo to fight Khan at the full 160? Canelo is A side, why would he do Khan a favor for 155? Truth is Canelo was perfect at this weight.

Cotto, whom was A side, felt 155 was fair. Do you think 160 for Cotto wouldíve been fair?

Keep it coming kid!

154-168 Easy doe! ďIíll fight anybody if it makes financial sense at 154-168, except for Canelo, cause itís not a money fight!Ē -GGG
Young Bidness is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2019, 11:34 AM #103
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 9914 Post(s)
GGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,679.85
Total Points: 103,029.90
:beerchug: - -jose- Keep up the good posts, brother... - anthonydavid11 Smart man - Thraxox One of the good posters here - 1bad65 Great post as usual, Glove Mf'in Kang! - Tony Trick-Pony 
You are the man, without question - Tony Trick-Pony For unquestionably punkin' Chollo Vista bitch ass. - Bobby Deez Andy Ruiz,baby! - travestyny Thanks for all the laughs, bruvva! - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by .!WAR RUIZ!. View Post
See you still dont get it. you nitpicking words to fit your agenda.

Canelo doesnt want to fight GGG, he made that clear and he has told GGG to get a belt.

But YOU (his fans) and GGG dont think they had to and instead went the BEGGING route to try and get a rematch with canelo which all that did is ALLOW CANELO to not fight you cause you had nothing to bargain with. This is why I said PUT YOURSELF INTO POSITION SO YOU CANT BE DENIED.

and if canelo denies him so be it, their was nothing you can do at that point, but to beg for a rematch without putting yourself into position to demand it is just stupid cause when he says no you cant say anything other than whin about it.
My apologies if I'm nitpicking. I'm just working on my legal intro assignment and merely expecting equal application of the law whether it be statutory, procedural, or in this case, (fan) administrative law.

But, it makes sense to me now. Due to Canelo disposition toward Golovkin, he has enacted this private law applicable only to Golovkin rather than it being a public law, applicable to any potential client.

Anyway, time to go. Reading time. Primary sources, binding law, stare decisis...lots of fun
GGG Gloveking is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2019, 11:43 AM #104
~HATERS GONNA HATE!~

Quoted: 13071 Post(s)
.!WAR WILDER!. has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR WILDER!. has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR WILDER!. has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR WILDER!. has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR WILDER!. has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR WILDER!. has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR WILDER!. has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR WILDER!. has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR WILDER!. has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR WILDER!. has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR WILDER!. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 224,081.09
Total Points: 248,476.54
No Message - -jose- Happy Holidays bro - KOVALBOXER Boss Hogg Cartel - LoadedWraps bad ass sig and avi..... - Santa_ For Kovalev & Rocky 4 - BKM- 
WAR KILLER KOV!! - Dean_Razorback lol good one! :beerchug: - -jose- uno cerveza - Omowale Tribe Hahaha, good stuff. - Santa_ welcome back vato loco - Tago Nang Tago 
:beerchug: - -jose- No Message - -jose- :beerchug: - -jose- Love your hilarious posts. Keep it up. - 1bad65 CHEERS! - anthonydavid11 
Thanks for upload - - Ram Raid - right on, bro. - MinuteMaid5 

Quote:
Originally Posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
My apologies if I'm nitpicking. I'm just working on my legal intro assignment and merely expecting equal application of the law whether it be statutory, procedural, or in this case, (fan) administrative law.

But, it makes sense to me now. Due to Canelo disposition toward Golovkin, he has enacted this private law applicable only to Golovkin rather than it being a public law, applicable to any potential client.

Anyway, time to go. Reading time. Primary sources, binding law, stare decisis...lots of fun
Well if you want to be technical. My statements are merely the truth. Yours are opinion based.

WHY?

GGG has never defeated Canelo NOT ONCE. Thats the official record.

So

Canelo owes GGG NOTHING! No Rematch since Canelo was the victor and their was no rematch clause.

Now only thing GGG can do is BEG for a reamtch, which he has done and was fruitless.

or

Get himself into position where he cant be denied... which is the route he was forced to take (I say force because he turned down dervy in the past that would have earned him better notriatiey beating that dervy over this dervy)

all facts.
.!WAR WILDER!. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2019, 11:47 AM #105
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3306 Post(s)
kidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,453.42
Total Points: 66,942.02
any hole you like - Ogecca MaMa These will wipe my spunk+your tears - Clegg Have one on me - BERNIE'S CORNER 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa 

Quote:
Originally Posted by M Bison View Post
None of this would have been the problem if the two Canelo GGG fights weren't ruined by paid off judges, If GGG beat Canelo twice which to the majority of people he did... I would only start to say whats the point if GGG was 2-0 and asked for another Nelo fight. Doubt he would have done that though, boxing as a sport its pathetic and corrupt a guy like Nelo is heralded as the number 1 guy even though he lost both GGG fights.
Delusional as fuccckk

Most of the fat media that has never laced up a glove thought ggg won yet most fighters and trainers(including gggs own trainer) believe Canelo won.

Yea Iíll go with the fighters and trainers than the fake ass media who knows squat about the sport.

Canelo whooped his goofy Looking ass already and would do it even easier a third time.
kidbazooka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2019, 02:34 PM #106
PBC on LEAN!

Young Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidbazooka View Post
Delusional as fuccckk

Most of the fat media that has never laced up a glove thought ggg won yet most fighters and trainers(including gggs own trainer) believe Canelo won.

Yea Iíll go with the fighters and trainers than the fake ass media who knows squat about the sport.

Canelo whooped his goofy Looking ass already and would do it even easier a third time.
The funny part is that thereís the forum LDBC PBc shill crew that hate Canelo because of his success and Floyd is no longer around. Those guys despise GGG. Itís all great news to me!
Old 09-14-2019, 04:59 AM #107
PBC on LEAN!

aboutfkntime
Robbie Barrett Snr

All we needed to see if a poster states GGG in a Kovalev oriented discussion. The thread title explains itself.

These guys devoted years on GGG. It’s a waste of a man’s life, so the only way to surpass being in denial is to discredit any scenario. It’s like savage ex gfs who stalk the guys they were with because they stand the fact of the guy smashing another girl. That’s why I said h0m0sexualism could be the root of GGG fanhood. It’s rather sickening
Old 09-14-2019, 05:33 AM #108
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 18544 Post(s)
aboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,497.79
Total Points: 222,824.65
This id should have kick me and dildos every where. Sh1t poster. - mrdogtown1975 Very good post in the Man creates homunculus thread - punchr No Message - ИATAS No Message - ИATAS No Message - Scott.Weiland. 
Keeping it real - Nomadic It's about money - Nomadic Always great posts, one of the best people on here! - JK1700 Undisputed - travestyny 

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm Widdit! View Post
aboutfkntime
Robbie Barrett Snr

All we needed to see if a poster states GGG in a Kovalev oriented discussion. The thread title explains itself.

These guys devoted years on GGG. Itís a waste of a manís life, so the only way to surpass being in denial is to discredit any scenario. Itís like savage ex gfs who stalk the guys they were with because they stand the fact of the guy smashing another girl. Thatís why I said h0m0sexualism could be the root of GGG fanhood. Itís rather sickening

yea.... that kind of creepy man-love is gay AF
aboutfkntime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2019, 10:11 AM #109
PBC on LEAN!

Thank You Canelo for saying the NSB is only for the big dogs!
Old 10-11-2019, 10:34 AM #110
PBC on LEAN!

It never ends!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyGe View Post
Most Golovkin fans want to see Golovkin get an opportunity to correct what they see as two bad decisions. Canelo is going to be favored but Golovkin deserves a chance to try. If he wants to take a fight in which he is the underdog then personally I support him. I know that's hard for you to comprehend. After all you are the guy who wanted Golovkin to move up and grab an easy title at 168 similar to what Canelo did because it would look good on his resume.

Share This With Friends

Tags
boxing, fans..., gennadiy, golovkin, problem, quintessential