No announcement yet.

[IM MEXICAN] MY NAME IS PABLO and I SCORED the fight 115-113 FOR JACOBS

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
    He is 1/8th Mexican, 1/8th Puerto Rican, 1/8th White, 1/8th Black, and 1/2 Jackass.
    My math is really bad. Does that equal 1 whole person?

Comment

You and Marquez are wrong by a mile. Canelo easily won. The judges had it too close. Jacobs only won maybe 3 of the late rounds when Canelo go tired. The rest of the fight Canelo took the fight to Jacobs and clearly outboxed him and out punched him. Jacobs threw more punches but they mostly missed. 117 to 111 for Canelo or 116 to 112 for Canelo if you want to be extra nice to Jacobs. 115 to 113 for Jacobs is nuts. No way that happened. The punch counters said Canelo out landed Jacobs 185 punches to 130 punches and that is what it looked like plus Canelo landed the harder cleaner punches.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieClutch View Post
        My math is really bad. Does that equal 1 whole person?

unfortunately yes it does.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
          He is 1/8th Mexican, 1/8th Puerto Rican, 1/8th White, 1/8th Black, and 1/2 Jackass.
          Id slap the f out of you with that same keyboard you talk that smack on, have you smiling with keys for teeth.. hoe punk psy ashole

Comment

Originally posted by G G G View Post
            Id slap the f out of you with that same keyboard you talk that smack on, have you smiling with keys for teeth..

via GIPHY

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing42 View Post
              Im a slick bruvva from brownsville brooklyn and I thought Canelo won
              Lol. I'm a limey and I think Canelo won by ko.

Comment

Smh ..............

Comment

Originally posted by G G G View Post
                  Id slap the f out of you with that same keyboard you talk that smack on, have you smiling with keys for teeth.. hoe punk psy ashole
                  Hahaha. I would rag doll you and then use your mouth as a urinal.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                    This dude's funny! First he was a Bruvva. Now he's a Mexican
                    Naw GGG was never a brother not even honorary. He's an "other".

Comment

Originally posted by frankieclutch View Post
                      my math is really bad. Does that equal 1 whole person?
                      8/16 = 4/8 = 2/4 = 1/2

Comment

Working...
                      X