No announcement yet.

I need help.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need help.

I just got up at 1:34 p.m. today. The first thing i did was turn the tv on. Then load up the computer and started posting. I don't even have pants on right now.Is there something wrong with me?

Pretty sure posting is the first and last thing I do everyday. Sometimes I post right out of the shower and don't have any clothes on for like 30 minutes.

Comment

Whats [i:039ed068f3]wrong[/i:039ed068f3] is that you didn't mention rugby in your post.

Comment

rugby

Comment

People with no avs piss me off. Earl this means you.

Comment

hanson brothers rule, get the foil. I can't wait slapshots is going to be on tv on wesneday.

Comment

Is it even possible to play without foil?

Oh and all you americans stay out of the Canadian thread.

Comment

Playing with out thw foil is like playing with a helmet. These no point to it.

Comment

I wake up at 4 a.m. for work during the week and I've been known to go to the computer and start posting. I have a problem.

Comment

I'm in my sleeping clothes right now. I got up got on the comp and started posting. i'm a loser.

hopefully when i gotta go to the airport tomarrow morning i on;t get caught up on here posting.

Comment

Working...
                    X