No announcement yet.

“Or what?!” ....”Or this!”

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
    As civilized humans, everyone should be equally expected to be civil. To think, if everyone were civil, we wouldn't need cops.

Being civil is asking way too much for some.
    everyone should behave civially and we wont need cops, you know cops to behave in a manner above those they need to police. Why have cops when they bahave just like the criminals?

and apparently asking cops to behave civil is too much too from this incident, WHO SHOULD WE GET NOW TO POLICE THE POLICE?

Comment

• Originally posted by .!WAR RUIZ!. View Post
      everyone should behave civially and we wont need cops, you know cops to behave in a manner above those they need to police. Why have cops when they bahave just like the criminals?

and apparently asking cops to behave civil is too much too from this incident, WHO SHOULD WE GET NOW TO POLICE THE POLICE?
      The bad police angle is being vastly exaggerated. If that guy would have stayed out of the way, he wouldn't have caught the knuckles.

The cop didn't go around punching bystanders. That dude had a chip on his shoulder and thought it was unmovable.

Comment

The bad police angle is being vastly exaggerated. If that guy would have stayed out of the way, he wouldn't have caught the knuckles.

The cop didn't go around punching bystanders. That dude had a chip on his shoulder and thought it was unmovable.
        Its not an angle or an attack when IT IS WHAT YOU DID.

Asking police officers to act in a manner above those that they police is not a unfair ask imo.

We know nothing about this cop other than what he showed us and who he showed us was a overly eager individual who wants to ESCALATE situations rather than diffuse situations.

Comment

Its not an angle or an attack when IT IS WHAT YOU DID.

Asking police officers to act in a manner above those that they police is not a unfair ask imo.
          99 % of all cops act accordingly and in a professional manner. Those who don't are fired or worse.

Again, if that dude stayed away and BEHAVED CIVILLY, he wouldn't have gotten punched. No one else got punched, did they ?!?!?!

Comment

99 % of all cops act accordingly and in a professional manner. Those who don't are fired or worse.

Again, if that dude stayed away and BEHAVED CIVILLY, he wouldn't have gotten punched. No one else got punched, did they ?!?!?!

Its not a crime to question a police authority.

again the burden is not on the general public to act in a civil manner its is on the peace officer.

Comment

Its not a crime to question a police authority.

again the burden is not on the general public to act in a civil manner its is on the peace officer.
              Never mind

We both have our minds made up. You think most cops are evil. I think only a very small % are.

Civil is civil and doesn't require any fine print or to be paid for it.

Comment

Never mind

We both have our minds made up. You think most cops are evil. I think only a very small % are.

Civil is civil and doesn't require any fine print or to be paid for it.
                Naw thats what you assume about me cause you need a reason to write off my opinions.

Theirs plenty of threads here where I say cops did the right thing etc.

Comment

Naw thats what you assume about me cause you need a reason to write off my opinions.

Theirs plenty of threads here where I say cops did the right thing etc.
                  I just don't like ''debates'' that are circular.

How many ways are we going to find to disagree with each other ?!?!?!?

Maybe we can discuss that dudes motives instead -
                  What did you think that guy was going to accomplish by going at the cop the way he did ?

Would you have done the exact same thing ?

Needing a uniform in order to be civil....wtf

Comment

I just don't like ''debates'' that are circular.

How many ways are we going to find to disagree with each other ?!?!?!?

Maybe we can discuss that dudes motives instead -
                    What did you think that guy was going to accomplish by going at the cop the way he did ?

Would you have done the exact same thing ?

Needing a uniform in order to be civil....wtf
                    Oh I get you and usually I dont respond back when enough is enough.

Dudes motives.

He thought he was hard, probably is just got blind sided.

I have done it before, no one gonna stand up for you and your rights etc like you are and you shouldnt expect others too.
                    Last edited by .!WAR MIKEY!.; 06-24-2019, 01:41 AM.

Comment

Oh I get you and usually I dont respond back when enough is enough.

Dudes motives.

He thought he was hard, probably is just got blind sided.

I have done it before, no one gonna stand up for you and your property etc like you are and you shouldnt expect others too.

I had police officers raid my house by mistake but still took all my property cause I couldn't produce receipts for em, didn't get them back cause i dont have reciepts for them and I never been charged with anything, nothing, not initially charged then dropped or anything like that, they basically broke into my house and stole my shit.
                      Am I to say you felt that dude was out of line with how he went at that cop or did I get it wrong ?

There are ways of asking a cop a question where it's beneficial to both parties. The saying ''you get more flies with honey than you would with vinegar'' is very relevant.

As for your experience, did you find out why they went to your house ? You don't need physical receipts if they don't present proof of theft. Hell, if the police were to bum rush anyone's home, they will find stuff without receipts .

That is not a logical expectation or an enforceable law. I'm more than positive most judges and cops don't have receipts for everything they own.

You must have had the worlds worst defense lawyer if you didn't get your stuff back (or is there more to the story ???).

Comment

Working...
                      X