Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eddie Hearn says AJ winning the rematch against Ruiz is greatest boxing comeback ever

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eddie Hearn says AJ winning the rematch against Ruiz is greatest boxing comeback ever

I don’t understand why he keeps saying this. I’ve heard it in a few of his interviews now.

Is it really one of the greatest boxing comebacks ever? He only lost one fight, something which many fighters have done in the past

One of the greatest comebacks ever? Oh Eddie, ever the hyperbole king.

Would be a good comeback no doubt and something his career needs, but greatest ever? Let's take it easy there.

Comment

Considering how many people are saying AJ is making a massive mistake in taking the Ruiz rematch...nah, this is still too far.

Comment

He also has yet to beat him. I think Ruiz is an underrated fighter who has his number and might beat everyone else too.

Comment

Greatest ever in AJ’s career....

Comment

Lose to Ruiz again, then come back to win and defend the title and you got a shot at that greatest comeback title.

Comment

He's the promoter. He's supposed to say this sorta sh^t.

Comment

George Foreman.

End of discussion.

Comment

George Foreman against Moorer, Muhammad Ali vs Foreman, Mike Tyson vs Bruno II 'after being in jail for 3-4 years'.

I expect Anthony Joshua to win the rematch, and I won't be shocked if he does. Yes Andy Ruiz Junior beat Anthony Joshua thoroughly, but Joshua also had his success 'And I think he has the ability to beat Ruiz Junior' he hurt Ruiz Junior so, he can beat him.

People forget how hard it was to regain titles, Muhammad Ali after he was beaten by Joe Frazier 'In the fight of the century' did not get another title shot for 4 years.

If David Haye come out of retirement now 'He could have two fights, and then get a title shot'.
                  Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 06-19-2019, 04:43 PM.

Comment

Nate Campbell had a better comeback vs Diaz

Comment

Working...
                    X