No announcement yet.

Wilder 2018: They'll [AJ/Hearn] be back begging

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wilder 2018: They'll [AJ/Hearn] be back begging

Keep it 100, there was not a lot of AJ talk during Wilder's fight week, or even leading up to the fight. Wilder was curving most questions about them.

Flash forward to AJ fight week and it's all about Wilder. Using Wilder's name to build up the AJ fight.

You can keep listening to these biased folks and AJ's promoter telling you Wilder is a no name but the actions tell a different story.

And Wilder was correct, they came back begging.

Trainer: Joshua-Wilder 'only a matter of time'

http://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/i...er-only-matter

Hearn: The Wilder fight must happen. We are desperate for that fight

https://3kingsboxing.com/eddie-hearn...bor-interview/

Anthony Joshua v Andy Ruiz Jr: World champion needs Deontay Wilder title
    https://www-bbc-co-uk.cdn.ampproject...xing/48430161?
    Last edited by Motorcity Cobra; 05-28-2019, 02:21 PM.

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    Keep it 100, there was not a lot of AJ talk during Wilder's fight week, or even leading up to the fight. Wilder was curving most questions about them.

Flash forward to AJ fight week and it's all about Wilder. Using Wilder's name to build up the AJ fight.

You can keep listening to these biased folks and AJ's promoter telling you Wilder is a no name but the actions tell a different story.

And Wilder was correct, they came back begging.
    And Wilder's critics were also correct. It was he and his team who were delaying the fight all along, while pretending that they wanted it immediately and AJ was running away.

Comment

If they are begging to fight him then why doesn't he fight AJ next instead of fighting 40 year old Ortiz again FFS! What ever happened to one face, one champion? Was that just a line of BS?

Comment

But I thought Joshua was the one ducking and didn't want to fight??

Comment

They only want the WBC belt. Wilder wants to sell it for the highest price possible which they rightly won't pay.

If Wilder wanted to unify he could have chased the other belts but showed no interest in doing so. We know his motive is only money.

Comment

Begging him to fight the best and stop holding the belt hostage by fighting Uber drivers, old Cuban and an unfit crackhead. He should be ashamed of himself.

If I were American, I’ll disown this guy. Just unify for once, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
              But I thought Joshua was the one ducking and didn't want to fight??
              Nah, AJ is the only HW that has been belt chasing all along.

He just don't want to give Wilder 50/50 split and why should he? He's clearly the A side.

Didn't see Floyd giving anyone a 50/50 split when he was the A side.

Comment

Originally posted by tonysoprano View Post
                They only want the WBC belt. Wilder wants to sell it for the highest price possible which they rightly won't pay.

If Wilder wanted to unify he could have chased the other belts but showed no interest in doing so. We know his motive is only money.
                That’s what paper champions do.

Comment

Comment

Don't understand why this guy is celebrating Wilder ducking.

that is sad.

Comment

Working...
                    X