• Show
Clear All

• are japanese cars more reliable than american cars

What do you think

From experience, I belive so.

Comment

I like to support american doe cuz i live here

Comment

I've owned several American cars, and I'm happier with my Infiniti than any of them

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
          I've owned several American cars, and I'm happier with my Infiniti than any of them
          Fake @ss trump supporter.. you buy american made cars cuz it's made in america not cuz it's more reliable.. it's already a given japanese and german cars are "better"

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
            Fake @ss trump supporter.. you buy american made cars cuz it's made in america not cuz it's more reliable.. it's already a given japanese and german cars are "better"
            Shut the fùck up, and go back to wondering if you can put your little balls inside a girl, you short, fat, smelly, small dick virgin ass

Comment

They are all made from the same parts in random factories around the world. No such thing as American or Japanese cars anymore.

Comment

Anyone educated on the subject knows there's not a lot of difference now. As mentioned above, they share a lot of the same parts. A lot of 'Japanese' cars are actually being made in US factories now.
                If you're driving old beaters, you will notice a big difference. Not so much with current production.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
                  They are all made from the same parts in random factories around the world. No such thing as American or Japanese cars anymore.
                  Installation/craftmanship is way different my friend, like night and day.

It’s true that alot of japanese vehicles are built elsewhere but like Toyota Land cruisers, LX 570, and 4 runners are assembled in Japan. Plenty more.

It’s a known fact that Japanese made cars are hella lot more reliable than all others.

American cars are not as refined as japs and germans.

Only US vehicle id drive are the pickup trucks.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
                    What do you think
                    Buy A Chevy and find out

Comment

Working...
                    X