No announcement yet.

Floyd vs. 50...One on One

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol

A lot would depend on circumstances. Floyd is going to bust up his hands, and he is going to be at his best off the line quick. The longer the fight goes on the more a man who has more size can grab the advantage. Boxers often mess up their hands when used to hitting with gloves. But I don't put much stock in Fifty. Fifty one of those guys more concerned with looking good than doing damage.

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
      Lol

A lot would depend on circumstances. Floyd is going to bust up his hands, and he is going to be at his best off the line quick. The longer the fight goes on the more a man who has more size can grab the advantage. Boxers often mess up their hands when used to hitting with gloves. But I don't put much stock in Fifty. Fifty one of those guys more concerned with looking good than doing damage.
      You’re awfully wrong.
      50 is a legit thug persona background upbringing and all.
      There’s a lot of reasons people don’t like to beef with Fiddy.

50 already claims that Mayweather isn’t undefeated due to their own fight.

I’d say 50 lays him out one shot.

Comment

50 tried, 50 failed...

Comment

Originally posted by W1LL View Post

I was going to make a joke about Floyd > Big Show, and Big Show > 50 Cent. But then I just ended up thinking, "wtf are those pantaloons Floyd is wearing?"
          Big Show is big AF
          floyd is a scared midget

Comment

Originally posted by FredWreck View Post
            You’re awfully wrong.
            50 is a legit thug persona background upbringing and all.
            There’s a lot of reasons people don’t like to beef with Fiddy.

50 already claims that Mayweather isn’t undefeated due to their own fight.

I’d say 50 lays him out one shot.
            Well its all hypothetical but growing up in New York, and if you look at who Fifty came up with and all... Fifty claims a lot of things. I don't buy it. Being a thug in his generation does not presume someone can throw hands. If you look like you can throw hands it also helps your reputation.

You might be right though...Just keep in mind that LL Cool J looked meaner than fifty, and grew up in the same area, was bankrolled by J Prince as well...Does not mean he can fight a lick lol.

Comment

Well its all hypothetical but growing up in New York, and if you look at who Fifty came up with and all... Fifty claims a lot of things. I don't buy it. Being a thug in his generation does not presume someone can throw hands. If you look like you can throw hands it also helps your reputation.

You might be right though...Just keep in mind that LL Cool J looked meaner than fifty, and grew up in the same area, was bankrolled by J Prince as well...Does not mean he can fight a lick lol.
              I’m a big hip hop head bro. Been following Fiddy for awhile.

ALL RAPPERS say the same thang. 50 got bodies under his name. And you can tell by how he reacts to certain beefs. He really is about that life. Obviously not out in the open anymore since he’s a mega celebrity. But dude been bout it since a young’n. Even Meek Mill was telling in an interview that 50 is nobody to mess with. 50 is really the last real gangster rapper bro. Gangsta tycoon. You don’t remember the story when 50, Floyd, and. Nipssey Hussle all got into a big gang fight in Vegas?
              The streets **** with 50.
              He’s ruthless for sure tho.
              Read up on him.

Lmao and LL Cool J has nowhere near an upbringing as 50. Even 50’s old neighborhood goons tel it, 50 was running streets way before the rap game fame.

Comment

Originally posted by FredWreck View Post
                I’m a big hip hop head bro. Been following Fiddy for awhile.

ALL RAPPERS say the same thang. 50 got bodies under his name. And you can tell by how he reacts to certain beefs. He really is about that life. Obviously not out in the open anymore since he’s a mega celebrity. But dude been bout it since a young’n. Even Meek Mill was telling in an interview that 50 is nobody to mess with. 50 is really the last real gangster rapper bro. Gangsta tycoon. You don’t remember the story when 50, Floyd, and. Nipssey Hussle all got into a big gang fight in Vegas?
                The streets **** with 50.
                He’s ruthless for sure tho.
                Read up on him.

Lmao and LL Cool J has nowhere near an upbringing as 50. Even 50’s old neighborhood goons tel it, 50 was running streets way before the rap game fame.
                Fair enough but the reason I mention LL Cool J is because of the guys that were bankrolled in that neighborhood by J Prince...wasn't fifty before the beefing?

Comment

Fair enough but the reason I mention LL Cool J is because of the guys that were bankrolled in that neighborhood by J Prince...wasn't fifty before the beefing?
                  Look up the interview Meek Mill have about 50 cent right after they squashed their beef.
                  Meek tells the story of when they were currently beefing how he ran into 50 on the streets, he basically admits he backed down at that point and then acknowledges and points out 50 ain’t nobody to mess with.

Then look up the videos of Bang Em Smurf which is 50’s old goons who even though don’t like each other anymore acknowledge 50 was a big fighter back in their good days and really was running ****.

Dude didn’t get shot 9 times for no reason, and then it wasn’t coincidence the dude that shot him got killed few weeks later. 50 really about it.
                  That’s why he has no remorse and stays bullying dudes. He could give AF.

All that aside, he’d lay Floyd out street fight wise.

Comment

Who really gives a damn? Fellas let’s talk about ish that IS HAPPENING

Comment

Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post
                      Who really gives a damn? Fellas let’s talk about ish that IS HAPPENING
                      Fiddy and Floyd beef on and off so it’s relevant topic.

Comment

Working...
                      X