Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hopkins: Pacquiao Won Nine Rounds, Forget Horn and Move On

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hopkins: Pacquiao Won Nine Rounds, Forget Horn and Move On

Former two division champion and Golden Boy Promotions partner Bernard Hopkins, felt Manny Pacquiao was the overwhelming winner when he fought Jeff Horn earlier this month at the Suncorp Stadium in Brisbane, Australia. But Horn shocked the entire boxing worked when he won a twelve round unanimous decision over Pacquiao to capture the WBO welterweight title. The three official judges handed down scorecards of 117-111, 115-113 and 115-113.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Inb4 "Hopkins still suffering from falling out of the ring doe"

He's saying the same shh non-agenda boxing fans have openly stated.

Comment

I totally agree with Hopkins, and I would suggest Manny drop to 135, and fight Vasyl Lomachenko in his final fight of his HOF career! Team Pacquiao is always talking about how Manny could make 135 easily, how he always is fighting bigger, stronger guys, how he has to force himself to eat to keep on the weight, etc. Well, stop forcing yourself to eat, drop the weight, and challenge Lomachenko! Pacquiao vs. Lomachenko! Make It Happen!

Comment

"enhance his legacy" coming from a guy who stayed longer than he should have. guys like floyd, & pac have cemented their legacies years ago. Fans that keep asking for more and more from these guys are gonna be the same fans complaining once a fighter gets seriously hurt or beat by a bum
        Last edited by Bronx23; 07-17-2017, 10:10 AM.

Comment

I actually agree here. I'm not interested in the re-match. That doesn't mean that I necessarily agree with Pac winning 9 rounds, but the fight should have never been made in the first place. Pac fighting the Broner-Garcia winner would be awesome. Bud would destroy him, but that would also be a good fight. He could also fight Loma at 135 (which may be a bit too low if Pac doesn't want to lose that weight). There are way more interesting fights out there for Pacman than fighting Horn.... Also, this would force Horn to follow through with his claims of wanting to unify with Spence or Thurman. We'll see if that claim was legitimate or not. LOL LOL

Comment

The crooked boxing media have already given snake arum a pass for this scam! They are happy with the rematch just like they were happy with manny vs bradley2 and 3!

Comment

Is Golden Boy going to make a run at Pacquiao? Maybe they want him for Matthysse?

I think Hopkins is right, and that Pacquiao clearly won, but I'm just wondering what's his motivation in saying so... hmm...

Comment

Horn did not win the fight it was just all karma for Pac. "peeleft:

Comment

of course he did..everyone who knows boxing knows that pacquiao won..it's funny how all of a sudden every boxing expert who called it for pacquiao is delusional and what not

Comment

Hopkins looking to sign pacquiao as the next victim for canelo, smart move by bhop.

Comment

Working...
                    X