Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would You Be Fine If Floyd Sr. Trained Pacquiao For His Last Fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would You Be Fine If Floyd Sr. Trained Pacquiao For His Last Fight?

What is PAC thinking about in this pic?

What's that ball on his hand

Comment

Originally posted by omh View Post
      What's that ball on his hand
      Probably where he was injectijg PED's all those years, like a cyst of some sort.

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
        What is PAC thinking about in this pic?

With memo on the side? Why not.

Honestly dont want to see pac beyond horn rematch as well.

Comment

I would be ok with it, but the truth is that I think it's a bad style match up

Comment

"will u teech me to bocksing?"

Comment

match up to cause hell... pac and sr will not understand a single word being said.

Comment

it's true he's an ugly maderphucker.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
                  Probably where he was injectijg PED's all those years, like a cyst of some sort.
                  Actually Pacquiao has been suffering from that Ganglion Cyst since Margarito. Look at his weighins since. From Algieri to Marquez to Bradley 1..

The thing is when you do aspiration to drain the fluid it hurts. So PAC is in a no win situation draining it before the fight. If you research Ketorolac or Toradol are common pain relief symptoms for aspiration procedure. Aside from any of that, hitting a heavy bag with that condition is somewhat crazy. You need Toradol to numb that pain. What was really non disclosed from the Top Rank and NSAC commissions is still unknown...

Imagine if the public knew that PAC was using Toradol all those years for that cyst.. that's not good publicity, so they focused on the "shoulder..."

Look at the Horn fight. Looks like PAC finally surgically removed that cyst and you can see scars beyond the wrist, like injections
                  Last edited by Lester Tutor; 07-17-2017, 12:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
                    Actually Pacquiao has been suffering from that Ganglion Cyst since Margarito. Look at his weighins since. From Algieri to Marquez to Bradley 1..

The thing is when you do aspiration to drain the fluid it hurts. So PAC is in a no win situation draining it before the fight. If you research Ketorolac or Toradol are common pain relief symptoms for aspiration procedure. Aside from any of that, hitting a heavy bag with that condition is somewhat crazy. You need Toradol to numb that pain. What was really on disclosed from the Top Rank and NSAC commissions is still unknown...

Look at the Horn fight. Looks like PAC finally surgically removed that cyst and you can see scars beyond the wrist, like injections
                    None of this surprises me, I got no time for PED user and PAC has all the hallmarks of a dirty ass nasty ass cheat.

Paulie wasn't wrong.

Comment

Working...
                    X