Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Americans feel that the great American traditions are being destroyed by illegals..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tankdestroyer View Post
    everything puto
    Oh please.....

Comment

Hell yeah, the Mexicans are taking over everything. It was all fine and dandy, we had apple pie and baseball. Then the blacks came along, took over, and turned it into sweet potato pie and basketball. Now, here come the Mexicans, with their cowboy duds and perfect tans (damn it, I lay out all summer and don't get half that dark) and are turning it into flan dulce and soccer, I'm sorry, I meant fUtbol. They're taking over, I tell you. Taking over

Comment

I guarantee there's a Mexican working the kitchen at his favorite restaurant. There's a Mexican picking his avocados he loves so much. There are million of Mexicans doing work behind the scenes and this country would come to a halt is all the illegal Mexicans took a day off. As long as they're out of sight out of mind he's cool with them. But they had the audacity to go camping at his safe place!

Comment

The great american tradition of blowing all your money on made up holidays and getting fuuucckkked by the government on a daily basis at every turn.

Comment

The great american tradition of people telling you somethings wrong and your labeled a social justice warrior hipster liberal. Country name and rep more important then taking care of your people.

Comment

The same government that bans weed but will shove cigarettes and alcohol down your throat in a second but won't give you the cure too shiiiit unless your stupid rich and know the right people. But we'll ease your pain temporarily while killing you quicker on chemo before your nasty untimely death. Not to mention charge you out the ass and sell you to the insurance and pharmaceutical companies who make hundreds of millions on us every year.

If you don't have health insurance, bend over, we got this other big long diiick for ya.
              Last edited by $Bullsfam$; 12-02-2017, 07:12 PM.

Comment

I'll be honest, I have a pretty good impression of Mexicans/Mexican Americans. My first girlfriend was Mexican and she was a sweetheart. Tend to get along with Mexicans more easily than my fellow white people too. My impression is hard working people who are about family. At least Mexicans who aren't SJW idiots which are becoming more common sadly.

That being said, borders exist for a reason. I have no issue with Mexican immigration, but keep it legal and keep the trash out.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                  Hell yeah, the Mexicans are taking over everything. It was all fine and dandy, we had apple pie and baseball. Then the blacks came along, took over, and turned it into sweet potato pie and basketball. Now, here come the Mexicans, with their cowboy duds and perfect tans (damn it, I lay out all summer and don't get half that dark) and are turning it into flan dulce and soccer, I'm sorry, I meant fUtbol. They're taking over, I tell you. Taking over
                  Taco eatin' tequila drinkin' sombrero wearin' motha****as I tell ya

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                    I guarantee there's a Mexican working the kitchen at his favorite restaurant. There's a Mexican picking his avocados he loves so much. There are million of Mexicans doing work behind the scenes and this country would come to a halt is all the illegal Mexicans took a day off. As long as they're out of sight out of mind he's cool with them. But they had the audacity to go camping at his safe place!
                    I've always had my car(s) repainted or buffed at Mexican shops, going back to my dad being a mechanic in the past & taking 'em to different ones. They're all over the place. Way cheaper than dealerships also.

But the d*ck sucking puto that drove my ****ing 528i around for a week, put a random ass tv in trunk that he 4got after black friday, stained the drivers side door leather, steering wheel leather, & start button with paint, HAD a passenger in the car that practically dropped a dirty bomb of paint stains & leaves from his boots on the passenger side.....
                    Mother****er deserves to have his entire family get raped & die before his very eyes. Worthless Latino ****. **** him.

Comment

Your friends seems highly uneducated and sounds like an ignorant redneck. Typical bogan.

Comment

Working...
                      X