Zahim Raheem beating Erik Morales

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zahim Raheem beating Erik Morales

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uB1vqJj9GvI

This was a solid performance from Raheem after out boxing Eric Morales who previously beat Manny Pacquiao in 2005. This was supposed to be a tuneup fight.

A combination between a ****ty style match, Morales not caring about the fight and the tough fights in Barrera III, Pacquaio I catching up. Morales wasn't in great shape and wasn't into the fight. Terrible job by the matchmaker.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
      A combination between a ****ty style match, Morales not caring about the fight and the tough fights in Barrera III, Pacquaio I catching up. Morales wasn't in great shape and wasn't into the fight. Terrible job by the matchmaker.
      Cant really argue with anything you wrote.But Raheem was a good little slickster who was legit top 10.And although Morales was CLEARLY the better fighter I think with his Raheem's size ALONG with style gives Morales probs anytime.He had slow feet prob biggest reason I would have picked Marquaz to beat him if they had ever fought.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
        Very lousy matchmaking. A dreadful fight. I did think Morales actually got a knockdown on him but they called it a slip. Raheem clearly won. Just saying.

Comment

morales discipline was gone here this is at the time where it was very difficult for him to make weight. Not to take anything away from raheem he was just better than morales that night.

I saw raheem in a commerical or something once and never again since that fight though. wtf who managed his career.

Comment

Comment

Working...
            X