No announcement yet.

Water Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Water Lang

This is the official water drinker's thread.

Come shoot the shiet while getting properly hydrated.

Can beat a big bottle of cold water with some squeezed lemon in that bitch.

Comment

When I was a kid, people used to put effort into their alts.

Hell, people wouldn't even think about creating an alt unless they were really clever, witty, excellent and interesting creative types.

Now everyone thinks they can shit on a keyboard and be an 'alt'. Age of entitlement, folks. You aren't entitled to produce anything of worth, so don't assume that you are magically doing so just because you took those 'good effort' stickers too seriously at school.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
        When I was a kid, people used to put effort into their alts.

Hell, people wouldn't even think about creating an alt unless they were really clever, witty, excellent and interesting creative types.

Now everyone thinks they can shit on a keyboard and be an 'alt'. Age of entitlement, folks. You aren't entitled to produce anything of worth, so don't assume that you are magically doing so just because you took those 'good effort' stickers too seriously at school.
        Ironic, coming from an alt such as yourself

Or so I hear

Drink some water and enjoy the thread my man

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by TheWaterBoy View Post

Or so I hear

Only a few idiots still cling to the idea that I might be an alt.

If I was an alt, I would be a terrible one. As a poster, I am fucking brilliant. But there is no reason at all to create someone like me as an alt.

It would be like painting a painting of a painting.

I have to insist that you step up the shtick to unprecedented heights - or to at least provide something smutty to laugh at. Like play up the 'waterboy'/'watersports'/'getting peed on for sexual pleasure' angle.

Comment

About to eat these tacos i just bought. Wash it all down with some H20!

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                About to eat these tacos i just bought. Wash it all down with some H20!
                Take this guys (insert race) card away. How dare you sir?! How dare you? The only way to wash down tacos is with beer.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
                  Only a few idiots still cling to the idea that I might be an alt.

If I was an alt, I would be a terrible one. As a poster, I am fucking brilliant. But there is no reason at all to create someone like me as an alt.

It would be like painting a painting of a painting.

I have to insist that you step up the shtick to unprecedented heights - or to at least provide something smutty to laugh at. Like play up the 'waterboy'/'watersports'/'getting peed on for sexual pleasure' angle.
                  That sounds like you want me to try too hard. I've already got a lot of positive feedback on the shtick as is. No need to fix what isn't broken.

Comment

That sounds like you want me to try too hard. I've already got a lot of positive feedback on the shtick as is. No need to fix what isn't broken.

Or so I hear

Okay stop breaking character. You have no idea what alts are. You don't care about positive feedback on your shtick. This isn't a shtick. This is real. You are TheWaterBoy. Stop ruining the magic.

Comment

Working...
                    X