Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stop making excuses it's embarrassing.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stop making excuses it's embarrassing.

Stop being fanboys and say it as it is. Spence was the better man on the night and deserved the win.

Also Kell probably could have fought on, but he lives to fight another day. I'm a massive fan but there's no need to keep making excuses. That's the best he's looked making the weight in a long time. Would have liked to see what would have happened if the eye wouldn't have gone but that's all 'what ifs' and Spence got a good win against a big strong welterweight and showed his class.

Also Spence has made a fan out of me, wish the kid every success, he's a nice lad.

Me too mate, It's embarrassing. I made a bold prediction that Brook chin checks spence and knocks him out, but was proven wrong. Spence answered all my doubts and made a fan out of me also, has an exciting style, humble, and got grit, hope he has success in his career also.

Comment

We argue, we debate, and we fight but I can always give respect to those that respect the fighters. They put their lives on the line and they deserve it.

Comment

Originally posted by JACK1190 View Post
        Stop being fanboys and say it as it is. Spence was the better man on the night and deserved the win.

Also Kell probably could have fought on, but he lives to fight another day. I'm a massive fan but there's no need to keep making excuses. That's the best he's looked making the weight in a long time. Would have liked to see what would have happened if the eye wouldn't have gone but that's all 'what ifs' and Spence got a good win against a big strong welterweight and showed his class.

Also Spence has made a fan out of me, wish the kid every success, he's a nice lad.
        Well said about Brook etc, although I was not particularly impressed with Spence.

Comment

Originally posted by tokon View Post
          Well said about Brook etc, although I was not particularly impressed with Spence.
          I'm sure he gives a ****.

Comment

Yeah, it's pretty weak. It was the exact same Kell Brook thay faded in the first Jones fight, he had just been feasting on B level guys and it made some of his fans delusional.

He's a good fighter but lost to a better one, period.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
              I'm sure he gives a ****.
              I'm sure he doesnt!

It was just an opinion, not meant to offend anyone who might have been more impressed with Spence than me.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                Me too mate, It's embarrassing. I made a bold prediction that Brook chin checks spence and knocks him out, but was proven wrong. Spence answered all my doubts and made a fan out of me also, has an exciting style, humble, and got grit, hope he has success in his career also.
                I agree. I also made the same prediction as you and was proven wrong. It hurt at first when I walked out of Bramall Lane last night, I didn't even stay for the interviews I was so mad. But when I got home and thought about it, it's part of boxing. Everyone loses and there's nothing that can be done about it.

There's no need for excuses. You won't ever catch me making any excuses unlike a lot of guys on here. I was confident in the win and was proven wrong. Kell is a big strong welterweight so if another welterweight beats him I'm impressed, which I was lastnight.

Comment

2 out of 3 live bodies Brook faced in his 13 year career have broken each side of his orbital bone. That's a boxing first surely, a record Brook and his bumhole fans can be proud of.

Comment

Hey, I pretty much predicted the beatdown.

But, I had no idea Brook was going to test Spence so thoroughly.

and make no mistake, halfway thru it was an even fight with it looking very much like it might be Kell's night.

I always liked Brook.

But, I thought he was a bit hyped.

Now, I know he is for real and if he stays at 147, I don't see any other welter beating him.

Comment

Working...
                    X