No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo vs. Golovkin Rematch Deal is "Getting Very Close"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by USA boxing View Post
    Took Oscar this long to pay more judges lmao GGG beat tf outta gaynelo in the first fight this time GGG gonna put gaynelo to sleep
    Exactomundo

Comment

I don't know what the hell right u watched because ggg barely did any damn thing

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
        5 more months then RIP triple b side hype.
        So because he loses one fight he is b side and hype? What a fawking moron
        In hat case by your own logic canelo is c side and exposed because he already lost

Comment

Originally posted by Satir View Post
          if i remember correctly GGG said because of Canelo was not bringing it - the mexican style fight and tried to avoid and run, he (Gennady) would just box him in the rematch, there wont be any "clashes of style" ****, it'll be another GGG-Lemeiux type of fight, jabing and schooling

like the first 3 rounds ?

Comment

More of the same! Triple-Duck got exposed in the last fight, this time the judges will not save him, Nelo will not be denied.

Comment

Originally posted by Jrtxboiy View Post
              I don't know what the hell right u watched because ggg barely did any damn thing
              Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

More of the same! Triple-Duck got exposed in the last fight, this time the judges will not save him, Nelo will not be denied.
              It's a popularity thing. Pac fans jumped ship to QUITvalev and Gennady after Pac lost to Floyd and Joe the Plumber.

They're about to jump ship again to Loma after the rematch in May.

Such a funny bunch they are XD

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                Golovkin is going to have to hurt Canelo. As we all saw outboxing Canelo doesn't get recognition from the judges. Oscar has too much clout. He should be able to KO him this time if he goes to the body.
                There is a reason GGG did not work the body.

Comment

Originally posted by USA boxing View Post
                  Took Oscar this long to pay more judges lmao GGG beat tf outta gaynelo in the first fight this time GGG gonna put gaynelo to sleep
                  If you have evidence of bribery share it with the authorities. The man's name is Saul Alvarez, and he is called Canelo. Stop with allegations of criminal wrongdoing and with the grade school level name calling. Don't embarrass yourself and your parents. Show more respect for the sport of boxing and men who have enough guts to get in the ring. To paraphrase Forrest Gump. "Stupid is as Stupid does."

Comment

Originally posted by Satir View Post
                    if i remember correctly GGG said because of Canelo was not bringing it - the mexican style fight and tried to avoid and run, he (Gennady) would just box him in the rematch, there wont be any "clashes of style" ****, it'll be another GGG-Lemeiux type of fight, jabing and schooling
                    Might happen. GGG is better on the outside, surprisingly also inside brawling, but Canelo is more dangerous mid range with his counters. I still hope both take more chances in the rematch to make it a classic.

Comment

Originally posted by bronx7 View Post
                      Canella He didn’t win the first fight it was a robbery draw fools he lost at a generous 7-5 the least I had it 14 rounds to 2 for GGG
                      I bet you did!!! U Bryrd'ed the other way...

Comment

Working...
                      X