Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lomachenko Makes Rigondeaux Quit After Six For TKO Victory

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow we really have people here stating the Loma was the dirty one??? Already threads about it?

Comment

• I used to come here to talk about boxing whether my fighter won or lost, but browsing through these pages the racism here has gone off the deep end holy ****. Did the mods quit too?

Comment

• i thought it was cringeworthy too when Buffer said that, though I scored that fight for Lomachenko

doesn't need to inject an opinion into announcing a guys record though

Comment

• Let's keep it real neither guy was impressive. It was a trash fight by both neither one landed anything that was impressive. They just happened to be in a sad era. Both would have been smoked in the 80s, 90s n early 2000s.

Comment

• Originally posted by Datkidjavy View Post
            All I see is racist comments. I knew Rigo was to small for Loma. Give the man credit and he had the balls to move up 2 weight classes to fight someone like Lomawhen half of you won’t even dare to step in the ring
            He got killed by speed and skill, the way his body language spoke showed that early on. Size was not the issue here, he couldn't decipher the rhythm and quit because of it. Rigo's too used to dictating the rhythm he ran into someone that could mask it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
              Yeah, I noticed Buffer said "disputed loss"

I wonder who told him to say that.
              **** just got real its obvious **** is getting crazy racial in these times and im not saying the liberals are innocent. Those clowns been pushing lets hate whitey movement for a long time.

Both sides are guilty but man its obvious they are trying to push this white boy hard.

Loma a good fighter I suspect he will have a good career. He is by no means a bum but damn he is being praised like he is the next Pacquaio or Mayweather LMAO.

Comment

• Disappointing showing from Rigo, to say the least

Comment

• Originally posted by TomasPerez2 View Post
                  Idk man. Real disappointing affair. Horrible style clash. Neither guy could really accomplish much. Loma was just busier and Rigo did nothing. They brought the worst out of each other
                  That's how all Rigo fights turn out. Not much going to happen when you spend all fight bending over and holding waiting for a pot shot. Loma made it entertaining though!

Comment

• Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
                    DIdnt use his size? He punches like a 130 pounder and bullied him lol. You guys are clueless

Loma even just now said he's the king, at 122 he's too small
                    what bullying??? u mean when he try to get out of rigo's clinches??? yah ok. truth is loma out jabbed rigo and out classed rigo.

RIGO COULDNT EVEN HIT LOMA. SO WHERE DOES SIZE FACTOR IN HERE??? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AND RIGO SAID THE SIZE DIDNT MATTER.

i like rigo but i keep it real i dont fanboy. loma completely clowned rigo and outclassed him. loma is the superior fighter. loma is #1 p4p without a doubt.

Comment

• White hoax!? Smh, man you guys are pathetic on here, always about race. Loma is a great fighter. If you can't appreciate skill then perhaps bum fights on youtube is more up your alley

Comment

Working...
                      X