Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 11-28-2017, 10:47 AM #31
25K On Whoever

Quoted: 8860 Post(s)
Lester Tutor has a reputation beyond reputeLester Tutor has a reputation beyond reputeLester Tutor has a reputation beyond reputeLester Tutor has a reputation beyond reputeLester Tutor has a reputation beyond reputeLester Tutor has a reputation beyond reputeLester Tutor has a reputation beyond reputeLester Tutor has a reputation beyond reputeLester Tutor has a reputation beyond reputeLester Tutor has a reputation beyond reputeLester Tutor has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 7,999,116,458,936.81
Total Points: 10,035,000,007,000,116,428,800.00
cheers for Polish girls - Canelo and GGG Bigdramashow! DIZ BOX! - 1hourRun Here's a fish. A striped one. Saltwater I think. - Mike D Thought id get you a positive gift, LOL! - JK1700 green k aswell - Tha_Greatest 

Quote:
Originally Posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
Go to Burger King. You can have it your way
I had Burger King in New York once. Even then the prices were jacked compared to here. It costs us about 4 dollars for any menu here in Turkey. Inflation and franchise never effected us as our beef holds up. I must say though the 15 dollar BK meal I had in 2005 in Manhattan was delicious and the onion rings. I heard Texas is the best BK and McDonalds
Lester Tutor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2017, 12:51 PM #32
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4445 Post(s)
GGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 100,000,000,000,130,368.00
:beerchug: - -jose- Keep up the good posts, brother... - anthonydavid11 Smart man - Thraxox One of the good posters here - 1bad65 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Floyd's Mask View Post
I had Burger King in New York once. Even then the prices were jacked compared to here. It costs us about 4 dollars for any menu here in Turkey. Inflation and franchise never effected us as our beef holds up. I must say though the 15 dollar BK meal I had in 2005 in Manhattan was delicious and the onion rings. I heard Texas is the best BK and McDonalds
Prices of everything is jacked up in N.Y. McD's is a dollar or 2 higher for a combo. A pack of cigs I can get in VA for $5, might run $12-$15. New York is high as hell on everything
GGG Gloveking is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2017, 05:48 AM #33
get-up-and-go

Quoted: 1401 Post(s)
punchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,614,892,460,263,359,744.00
Total Points: 1,617,691,738,150,269,184.00
Cheers - Beercules WAR CHINO! - fundicao Here, have some protein. Hope you get buff. - ^_^*peace sign* Thx, back at cha. - Redd Foxx Thx, back at cha. - Redd Foxx 
vamos chino - Dean_Razorback TMT The Maidana Team - Anxious Times Lol thanks for the gifts & ribbons my dude, here's a new flat screen - Mike D pizza to eat while you watch the new TV - Mike D Pepsi to wash the pizza down with - Mike D 
Cheers! Maidana is one of my favorites! I was banned for a while so that's the reason for the late reply. - El Campesino gracias - GeneralZod bodying that tribal native - Omowale Tribe Lounge ATG - Mike D war punchr - Mike D 
Believe in yourself - Freedom2111 No Message - anthonydavid11 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Dan-O-Mac 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willy Wanker View Post
She's at least a Cruiserweight.
She's hot. Sucks that I blew my chance with her. Why do you think some guys are failures with women? Is it all about looks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonGuy View Post
Get over her, you f*cked it up. You need to move on to the next woman.
BostonGuy, why do some guys keep failing with women? I feel like why even try when I've been losing all my life with these women. I can't win.

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
punchr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2017, 06:12 AM #34
get-up-and-go

Quoted: 1401 Post(s)
punchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,614,892,460,263,359,744.00
Total Points: 1,617,691,738,150,269,184.00
Cheers - Beercules WAR CHINO! - fundicao Here, have some protein. Hope you get buff. - ^_^*peace sign* Thx, back at cha. - Redd Foxx Thx, back at cha. - Redd Foxx 
vamos chino - Dean_Razorback TMT The Maidana Team - Anxious Times Lol thanks for the gifts & ribbons my dude, here's a new flat screen - Mike D pizza to eat while you watch the new TV - Mike D Pepsi to wash the pizza down with - Mike D 
Cheers! Maidana is one of my favorites! I was banned for a while so that's the reason for the late reply. - El Campesino gracias - GeneralZod bodying that tribal native - Omowale Tribe Lounge ATG - Mike D war punchr - Mike D 
Believe in yourself - Freedom2111 No Message - anthonydavid11 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Dan-O-Mac 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonGuy View Post
Get over her, you f*cked it up. You need to move on to the next woman.
I was lost in the woods, and her smile found me and brought me back home.

The warmth of her smile unfroze my cold, sad heart. How could I possibly move on?
punchr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2017, 08:04 AM #35
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3248 Post(s)
Hype Job has a reputation beyond reputeHype Job has a reputation beyond reputeHype Job has a reputation beyond reputeHype Job has a reputation beyond reputeHype Job has a reputation beyond reputeHype Job has a reputation beyond reputeHype Job has a reputation beyond reputeHype Job has a reputation beyond reputeHype Job has a reputation beyond reputeHype Job has a reputation beyond reputeHype Job has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 5,007,492,616,858,326.00
Cheers buddy - Beercules enjoy a burger - jas No Message - Y0@NN You quickly became my favorite poster :C - PorterIsFuture Dat White Privilege - Fists_of_Fury 
He's the real Superman. Not that duck Aduckis. - dirty fingers thanks - Krusher P4P #1 Debating - siablo14 One of the Top Sceners! - JabRight Some cheesy beef for sustinance for a Top Scener. - JabRight 
Trump wins - Freedom. Cheers! - anthonydavid11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by punchr View Post

The warmth of her smile unfroze my cold, sad heart. How could I possibly move on?
Did you sing the backstreet boys song to her like I suggested?
Hype Job is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2017, 09:41 AM #36
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 839 Post(s)
Lomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,000,000,066,148.32
You take this forum way too seriously fool. This should relax you it's a replica of Floyds dlck, your imaginary bf lmao. Feel better bltch. - apples You deserve another one for being a deluded fool. You snivelling cuck. Go cry somewhere else bltch. - apples Keep speaking the truth - 1bad65 Thanks for the green K - Boxing Goat 

Who was the person who said Punchr had a PodCast or Live video or something?
Lomadeaux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2017, 12:03 PM #37
Redux

Quoted: 298 Post(s)
Breakbeat 2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeBreakbeat 2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeBreakbeat 2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeBreakbeat 2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeBreakbeat 2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeBreakbeat 2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeBreakbeat 2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeBreakbeat 2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeBreakbeat 2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeBreakbeat 2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeBreakbeat 2.0 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,465,204,491,504,782,336.00
Total Points: 1,465,207,577,567,678,208.00
Keep posting, bro. - Libido Sanchez you need more food - MANGLER tuna melt - MANGLER hungry - MARKBNLV An apple for the Apple man!! - Disposable Arts 
It's a big MAC! Lol. - jazluvr beer for the avi - led Thanks dude - £-4-£ No Message - iJohn Locke apple for an apple-lover - led 
Better invention than the I phone - P.K BURRRRRRRRRR! Randomness...... - Bloody$Nate$ Good luck for bets - jazluvr Cheers fellow billionaire.  Sip some and spit it on the poor!!! - Rip Chudd Thanks! Cheers - led 
Cool bro - rorymac RIP Steve Jobs (1955-2011) - VEG Zune is taking over - VEG Thanks for the points, here's a spare wheel. - RajahBell Happy Holidays! - led 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - USA_Pugilist Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - -veteran420- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - ƒallenloki Childhood Cancer - mangler 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANGLER Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - MANGLER Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - MANGLER Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - MANGLER Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - SOY-COMO-SOY AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - sigrab jr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - - v e t - Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - - v e t - Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - MANIAC310 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jose830 

Quote:
The trouble is I can't get her out of my mind when I close my eyes at night.

There's a part of me that can't let go of the memory of her taking me to paradise with her smile.

This is your anthem:

Breakbeat 2.0 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2017, 04:13 PM #38
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2061 Post(s)
i_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,000,010,315,902.75
chalk up yet another win for team sutherland - Mike D you are a sh1t poster - Freedom. Happy Easter, man. Wishing you peace and blessings. - DionysusX Congratulatory meal... - anthonydavid11 Thanks for the green and kind words. Merry Christmas. - GhostofDempsey 

Quote:

Snap out of it Punchy
i_am_a_champ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2017, 04:30 PM #39
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 9231 Post(s)
Zaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 217,258,630,646,320,693,248.00
Total Points: 689,088,577,176,012,417,138,688.00
I love you - BombZquad Here's an umbrella to keep your mullet dry when it rains - Mike D Here's an umbrella to keep your mullet dry when it rains - Mike D for jhonny to munch on - Sup You're the man! - JimRaynor 
Cheers Jhonny!  SOG!  SOG! - Redd Foxx Enjoy this tasty burger! - JimRaynor Happy Hanukkah - Freedom. Learn English.  U faggot. - HAMMER77777 Been reading your posts.  Theyre not even in English.  U must have dropped out of school.  U sound very illiterate.  And I flagged ALL your racist stuff u will be banned - HAMMER77777 
Keep it up man.  This is too EZ.  They ley a lot of shit go in here, but racism isn't 1 of them.  I'm flagging everyone of your comments.  If mega doesnt ban u, Boston will.  Racism is not allowed on here.  So keep writing, I'll keep flagging then I' - HAMMER77777 Thought so.  Quiet now, huh?  Move along, I am done with you. - HAMMER77777 No hard feelings man.  If you're ever near North Dakota, u are welcome to have SOme Beer with my wife and I.  Take care, enjoy your visit to India.  You will see more of it than I ever have. - HAMMER77777 Dude, seriously.  If u can click on VBUCKS menu, u can delete that rude shit I sent u.  I apologize.  You're OK, I'm sorry I insulted you.  I really am. - HAMMER77777 dey hatın, we makin! - Floyd's Mask 
Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy New Year, Christmas, and all the best to you this holiday season Zaroku! - Redd Foxx Thnx for the green ;) - Boxing Goat Keep up the great posts, brother. - anthonydavid11 Welcome Back, Signor Mata. - P.K Dionysus 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

I always go to this McDonald's by my apartment. I go there to feel better about myself. A stormcloud has come over me, and fast food offers a glimpse of sunlight that momentarily quells the depression.

When it comes to women, I am lost -- lost in the darkness. So when she smiled at me, it drove me wild inside.

She looked at me and gave me a big, warm, comforting smile. If her smile was a person, it would have grabbed me and told me, "It's okay. We'll get through this."

So I went back to see her. Again and again.

Sometimes she was warm. Sometimes she was cold.

After a while she was only cold. Always cold to me. I could feel the fakeness in her smile. I knew she didn't like me.

I didn't give her time to miss me. I went to where she works every day.

Now she is distant and cold.

I still go there to get comfort food, but it's uncomfortable seeing her. Now when I interact with her it reminds me of how much of a loser I am. When I look into her eyes, I feel anxiety, regret, sadness, distress and discomfort. All I wanted to do was stretch her out.

When I see her all I can think about is tying her up and choking her out -- grabbing her titties and smacking her ass. But sadly that door has closed. The sun has set on that situation.

Please help me. What should I do? I feel awkward and uncomfortable around women.
Good for you, bring two sauces for my McNuggets as I skull **** you....
Zaroku is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2017, 04:33 PM #40
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 9231 Post(s)
Zaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 217,258,630,646,320,693,248.00
Total Points: 689,088,577,176,012,417,138,688.00
I love you - BombZquad Here's an umbrella to keep your mullet dry when it rains - Mike D Here's an umbrella to keep your mullet dry when it rains - Mike D for jhonny to munch on - Sup You're the man! - JimRaynor 
Cheers Jhonny!  SOG!  SOG! - Redd Foxx Enjoy this tasty burger! - JimRaynor Happy Hanukkah - Freedom. Learn English.  U faggot. - HAMMER77777 Been reading your posts.  Theyre not even in English.  U must have dropped out of school.  U sound very illiterate.  And I flagged ALL your racist stuff u will be banned - HAMMER77777 
Keep it up man.  This is too EZ.  They ley a lot of shit go in here, but racism isn't 1 of them.  I'm flagging everyone of your comments.  If mega doesnt ban u, Boston will.  Racism is not allowed on here.  So keep writing, I'll keep flagging then I' - HAMMER77777 Thought so.  Quiet now, huh?  Move along, I am done with you. - HAMMER77777 No hard feelings man.  If you're ever near North Dakota, u are welcome to have SOme Beer with my wife and I.  Take care, enjoy your visit to India.  You will see more of it than I ever have. - HAMMER77777 Dude, seriously.  If u can click on VBUCKS menu, u can delete that rude shit I sent u.  I apologize.  You're OK, I'm sorry I insulted you.  I really am. - HAMMER77777 dey hatın, we makin! - Floyd's Mask 
Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy New Year, Christmas, and all the best to you this holiday season Zaroku! - Redd Foxx Thnx for the green ;) - Boxing Goat Keep up the great posts, brother. - anthonydavid11 Welcome Back, Signor Mata. - P.K Dionysus 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breakbeat 2.0 View Post
This is your anthem:

I needs some new stupid azz bish....puncher is in deep need of of old c0ck
Zaroku is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
fell, help, love, mcdonalds, story, whole, woman, works

User Tag List