• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
    Lmao

Don't get mad that you have been proven to be an idiot

Not my fault you a jailbird loser with very little cognitive skills

Go blame your daddy if u even know him
    ****** please, unlike you I actually do own a business and help run another business, and guess what, we build restaurants and bars. Not one client I have ever worked for has the time to post as many posts as you do.

Brb, I own 5 restaurants but have time to spend all day on boxingscene lounge. Loser ****** has to lie on a niche forum with 20 active posters, to feel good about himself

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    As Gruber said, it takes the "stupid" voters like those idiots to keep Democrats in power and moving their agenda forward.

Think about it. How much of an idiot must you be to hear politicians literally laughing at you for being "stupid" and believing their lies, and then you go out and defend those very same people who mocked you and played you for fools.

That takes a special kind of stupid.
    Why are you in my thread I thought you put me on ignore? Oh that's right right, you have no life!

Brb I'm 50, still live off my dads money in his home, and follow around someone who I said I would ignore.

Go get on some testosterone, transvestites have a more masculine body than yours. You legit look like a pre op tranny. you've spent the last 15 years of your life on forums, go do something, that **** is pathetic.

Comment

And lmao at calling me a gruber.

WTF kind of 50 year old man calls someone a fcking gruber?

You fat little fck.

Comment

Damn, AddiX is going ham.

Comment

Russia is NOT America's friend.

Old school republicans would shoot Trump in his face for being a little toady traitor. Nowadays the alt-right is lining up to suck on Putin's dick.

Until the alt-right can stop their obsequious infatuation with Putin, and can stop bending over begging for his cold Russian cock in their collective anuses, then they must be considered anti-American traitors.

Comment

Working...
          X