Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] How to get yourself fired on Twitter in 3....2....1

wtf is reverse racism.. cant stand that phaggot

Comment

This b^tch must be new. Black diners don't tip nobody most of the time lol. Neither do Hispanic diners really. Ain't got sh^t to do with you being white you silly hoe. You coulda looked like a young Kerry Washington & you'd have gotten pocket lint.

And tipping is some dumb sh^t anyway. Just pay waitresses fair wages don't make them dance for their dinner every night. If you suck at waitressing you shouldn't get small tips you should get f#cking fired.

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
        wtf is reverse racism.. cant stand that phaggot
        Reverse racism SHOULD BE when you realllllllllllllly like people completely irrationally for their different than you racial background.

Comment

Writing is similar so fire her???

That's how chicks write man. I don't think it's out of the realm of possibility that a (presumably) black chick wrote that on the napkin to a (presumably) white waitress and that both of them have that girly type of writing.

I mean you could be right, but damn I think you need more than that to fire someone.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            Reverse racism SHOULD BE when you realllllllllllllly like people completely irrationally for their different than you racial background.
            Also known as.... Pretty Boy32

Comment

Originally posted by Baltimore View Post
              Writing is similar so fire her???

That's how chicks write man. I don't think it's out of the realm of possibility that a (presumably) black chick wrote that on the napkin to a (presumably) white waitress and that both of them have that girly type of writing.

I mean you could be right, but damn I think you need more than that to fire someone.
              Look at the "N" it's the exact same ******ed n.

Comment

sorry but i don't believe anything from tariq nasheem. he's an asian hating pos who needs to look for guilt in everything. he's the definition of a professional victim. professional race card puller.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
                  sorry but i don't believe anything from tariq nasheem. he's an asian hating pos who needs to look for guilt in everything. he's the definition of a professional victim. professional race card puller.
                  The original wasn't from him. The original was in the replies to her tweet but she's deleted the tweet and locked her account. Look at her N and the N on the paper. Stop looking at the messenger and look at the message.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                    The original wasn't from him. The original was in the replies to her tweet but she's deleted the tweet and locked her account. Look at her N and the N on the paper. Stop looking at the messenger and look at the message.
                    i honestly wouldnt be surprised if she did fake it. just like those people who get caught spray painting swastikas. it's beneficial to have people believing you're a victim (or in this case your race). i've also been todl that black people don't tip anyway, so i don't see what hte big deal is.

Comment

Working...
                    X