GGG style is not pleasing to the eye

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
    30 billion BET For The New!? You down?
    I'll float your boat. 35 billion bet on the fight. I got ggg,you got the ginger.

Comment

I love to watch both men fight. GGG gets the job done and almost always by KO even if he doesn't knock them out using the pleasing style you think he should. I will indeed be very surprised IF Canelo easily handles GGG. I don't think it will be an easy fight for Canelo at all. Canelo and GGG are my two favorite boxers. I think GGG wins because he is the best middleweight in the world. Jacobs, Canelo and Jermall are all very good but GGG beats them all. He is the best at 160 until another middleweight beats him and I don't think that will happen anytime soon.

Comment

Originally posted by mike1010011 View Post
        I'll float your boat. 35 billion bet on the fight. I got ggg,you got the ginger.
        Will u remember to pay up?

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
          Hhhahaahah

Ggg gets hit with pretty much every punch thrown at him, he has zero head movement.

Canelo is great at rolling with the punches.
          Look like someone only saw the Brook fight, he either comes forward cause he doesn't respect your power or he stays cautious and picks you apart like he did lemuix he's much more skilled than canelo who just stays there flat footed pretending to counter.

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
            His style is very crude lunging forward with hooks, reaching with his jab and almost always in a crab like posture ala Vic darchinyan.

To where as canelo is a more text book boxer puncher that throws pretty and cleaner combinations.

Alotta ppl are gonna surprised how easly canelo handles ggg.
            Like I said so cute to see casual fans pretending to know the sport of boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Graz View Post
              "Are you serious right now "
              He's just a casual. He likes the flashy mitt work done in public.

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
                Will u remember to pay up?
                Feel free to put me on blast if I don't pay up.

Comment

Working...
                X