Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by *TonyMontana* View Post
    Tony Weeks is such a G he High-5s the winner
    Look....
    If you look closely you can see that Kovalev was just about to end Ward's career!

Comment

One of the best in the business and has been for a long time.

Comment

Does he ref UFC too?

I don't know if it's a different "Tony Weeks" but there's an MMA judge at UFC events with the same name.

Comment

Originally posted by Code Red View Post
          If you look closely you can see that Kovalev was just about to end Ward's career!

Comment

He's definitely a good ref and has always been my favorite besides Mills Lane being my all time favorite. I didn't agree with the stoppage in the Ward fight but all refs make mistakes sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by sweetpea87 View Post
              He's definitely a good ref and has always been my favorite besides Mills Lane being my all time favorite. I didn't agree with the stoppage in the Ward fight but all refs make mistakes sometimes.
              You think those were illegal blows?
              Kov wasn't responding

Comment

You think those were illegal blows?
                Kov wasn't responding
                I didn't get to see the fight live and i haven't seen a good quality replay yet, so I don't really know about all the body shots that could have been low, but that last punch yeah I think it was low and don't think he should have stopped right after that punch. Not saying Kovalev would have made it out of the round after or not, but I did think it was a bad shot to stop it on. I'm not making a fuss about it though.

Comment

Originally posted by sweetpea87 View Post
                  I didn't get to see the fight live and i haven't seen a good quality replay yet, so I don't really know about all the body shots that could have been low, but that last punch yeah I think it was low and don't think he should have stopped right after that punch. Not saying Kovalev would have made it out of the round after or not, but I did think it was a bad shot to stop it on. I'm not making a fuss about it though.
                  Fair assesment

Comment

Forgot the "sometimes" option

Comment

I prefer Arthur Mercante Jr., Steve Smoger and Luis Pabon.

Comment

Working...
                      X