Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is Larry and Why is He Revered So Much?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Golovkin. with one period is actually The Reed. The Reed is now Larry. Larry is now Silencers. Silencers is johnm. "[MENTION]johnm is...[/MENTION]" is no one, he never existed as a poster of this site, just the guy who purchased it. johnm purchased Boxingscene.com from Rick Reeno in 1756. The poster you see as johnm on the website is just a fan of the real johnm, who died in 1802.

Comment

Originally posted by fanofslug View Post
      I'm fairly new to this forum, but now and again I hear people mention Larry and what he said about a topic or if there's a confirmed sighting of him or someone pretending to be him.
      What is his username so I can find his posts and see why so many people respect his opinion?
      larryx is a legend on BoxingScene. He is untouchable by plebs like yourself and only other legends like us can even look him in the eyes without becoming engulfed in flames.

Cliff notes of his illustrious career would be:

Threatening Charlie Z
      Checking 50 Cent
      Being Floyd's #1 fan
      Bodying PacT@rds on the regular for many, many moons.
      Contributing to Boxing Scene Radio

If you want to hear the voice of the legend, go through this thread and he will be on most session recordings:

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...=631971&page=6

Golovkin and myself are there too, as well as punchr , and Sweet Pea 50

Comment

Larry threatened to kill 50 and tried to sell him life insurance a week later

Larry Legend

Comment

Originally posted by - Ram Raid - View Post
          A couple of years back in the Poster of the Year thread we found a man. He looked like - like, butchered. The old woman in the forums crossed themselves... and whispered crazy things, strange things. "El Diablo cazador de hombres."

Only in the craziest years this happens. And that year, it grew crazy. We begin finding trolls. We found them sometimes without their skins... and sometimes much, much worse. "El cazador trofeo de los hombres" means the demon who makes trophies of men.

Some say he uses the forums as camouflage and changes his colour . . like a chameleon.
          Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
          This post wasn't fucking awesome or anything.

This is why I can never leave this place

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            Golovkin.. is IronDanHamza, finally letting himself go, trolling the forums and having some fun.

Yeah, you got me there.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              Golovkin. with one period is actually The Reed. The Reed is now Larry. Larry is now Silencers. Silencers is johnm. "[MENTION]johnm is...[/MENTION]" is no one, he never existed as a poster of this site, just the guy who purchased it. johnm purchased Boxingscene.com from Rick Reeno in 1756. The poster you see as johnm on the website is just a fan of the real johnm, who died in 1802.
              My mind had become so murky with confusion but now I can see. Gracias.

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
              Larry threatened to kill 50 and tried to sell him life insurance a week later

Larry Legend
              Just in case you're having difficulty separating fact from fiction around the Legend of Larry, the part in bold is bonafide.

He threatened to bury him. Gave 50 his phone number. And his home address. . . . . . . Then he poisoned his dog.

Comment

A rapist.
                A killer.
                An insurance salesman.
                A father.
                A bi-polar dude.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by -DEfiance View Post
                    Larry is hands down the biggest Pacquiao dickrider on the site.

Months after the May vs Pac he was still arguing about how Pac won the fight even though his shoulder was compromised.

Once of his most famous threads was where he broke the 3rd marquez fight down frame by frame in mute and argued that pac clearly won the fight if you turned off the sound and watched it in slow motion.

He has multiple alts that he posts by because he can't just ride that pacquiao dick as much as he wants with just one account. Rath and Spoon23 are a couple of the ones I know about.

Please tell me Rath & spoon23 are real???

Have I been in a circle jerk with myself this whole time???

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                      Please tell me Rath & spoon23 are real???

Have I been in a circle jerk with myself this whole time???
                      You've been circle jerking with Larry bruh

Comment

Working...
                      X