Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua: Wilder is My Main Objective, Whyte Rejected His Chance

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
    Outside of Matchroom, what promoter is requiring fighters sign multi-fight contracts to fight one of their guys? TR typically just fights in-house, same with PBC.

I'm just asking because outside of Horn signing with TR to get Manny, I haven't seen it as a prevalent thing.
    What are you talking about? Wilder asked for a rematch. The 3 fight deal was DAZN not Matchroom.

Comment

All these people moaning about Joshua's lowball offers of more money than they have ever ever earnt. Why dont these people make Joshua offers to show up his lowball offers.

It's cuz they can't. I'd say they all got their hands out begging Joshua to be charitable but they are not. They don't even want to fight him.

Wilder? NO Thanks, ortiz, NO THANKS, fury, NO THANKS, whyte, NO THANKS.

THEY DONT WANT IT.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        Why do theses Wilder fans just ignore that Wilder said he's not fighting Joshua next even if he's offered 50/50? They saying Joshua should offer this and that even though Wilder has made it clear he doesn't want the fight. Get on Wilder's twitter and call him out for the bitch he is, maybe he will be shamed into fighting Joshua

Cuz that's end of, game over. Wilder said he don't want it even at 50_50. It wasn't a riddle he just don't want it. So rather than admit it they just pretend he never said it.

Comment

AJ wasn’t serious about fighting Whyte it was always going to be Miller in NY as DAZN demanded it otherwise he could of just fought Miller in Wembley on SKY

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
            You are recalling right!...

(... not even AJ asked those to his opponents...)
            Technically the Ortiz offer was multi-fight. It was basically a fight AJ until he beats you then you fight a "comeback" fight on DAZN deal.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
              What are you talking about? Wilder asked for a rematch. The 3 fight deal was DAZN not Matchroom.
              Genius...every part of a discussion isn't a Wilder vs Joshua argument. What are YOU talking about?

The guy said multi-fight contracts to get one fight done was a common thing. I asked him to name the folks that do it. Simple.

Comment

Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
                Technically the Ortiz offer was multi-fight. It was basically a fight AJ until he beats you then you fight a "comeback" fight on DAZN deal.
                And you know this how?

Comment

Wilder called for private negotiations after Hearn read Ortiz teams emails and exposed them. I wonder why Wilder now wants things to be kept private??? Hmm....

Comment

Lol Whyte is a fraud. He just wants to stir up bs. How many times has he turned down fights against serious opponents? He’s all talk the WBC should sue him for lying

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
                      And you know this how?
                      Eddie Hearn recent interview where he read off text messages he sent to Ortiz manager.

Comment

Working...
                      X