No announcement yet.

Mikey Garcia: Lipinets is stronger and hits harder then Errol Spence

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
    And Algieri said Provodnikov hits harder than him. It's almost like Spence doesn't hit THAT hard!!! I mean it is obvious to me he isn't the hardest of hitters but he is super consistent and eventually will break you down. That's how most of his stoppages come. Keith Thurman punch for punch hits harder than him and some others at WW. But Spence is going to hit you hard enough for long enough where he will take the fight out of you.
    Algieri also said Pacquiao was a better puncher than Spence, he said spence is not a one punch guy but he is sharp and makes sure to hit you a lot to take you out but Manny has shocking power he said Manny touches you and changes up his power and then will throw a shocking powerful punch off of some light touches. I think this is why people are cautious with Manny he mixes up his punch volume and power not every shot is power, with Spence he loads up but you cover up instead because his arms are so long you wont be able to back out fast enough to avoid it so he breaks you down with loaded heavy shots.

Last edited by hectari; 05-23-2019, 09:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
      Mikey actually kept walking forward he was just too short, Spence hit him a lot with flush shots but couldn't take him out
      Lol they don’t understand that Mikey just didn’t have an open shot. Spence kept his distance and Mikey is the type to plant his feet and sit on his punch before he throws it. Spence didn’t allow this.

But whatever, easier said than done. Everyone is going to have an expert opinion about someone’s loss because they were not the one in there. It’s very different once you’re in there.

Comment

Re

Here it goes, LMFAO ....

Boxers have egos! I said it after the fight, that it's a matter of time before Mikey dismisses the beating, with an excuse, or dismisses Spence, by saying someone else was tougher !

Comment

Regardless of his opinion he went into full survival mode and Garcia was about to stop the fight. So what went wrong

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
            Regardless of his opinion he went into full survival mode and Garcia was about to stop the fight. So what went wrong
            Survival mode you dont walk forward in survival mode

Comment

Sounds like Mikey just wants to diss Spence for thoroughly embarrassing him.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                You're assuming Spence turns to a complete, stationary punching bag if Mikey had moved closer to him. The close Mikey moved in, the further Spence moved away.

You have to have boxed in order to understand what was going on I guess. It's not something that words can explain to the average boxing e-expert.
                So Mikey lost 12 rounds to a pillow-fisted guy, while jis corner was telling him they were gonna stop it (for his safety)?

I wonder why his corner thought he was taking too much damage?

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                  Algieri also said Pacquiao was a better puncher than Spence, he said spence is not a one punch guy but he is sharp and makes sure to hit you a lot to take you out but Manny has shocking power he said Manny touches you and changes up his power and then will throw a shocking powerful punch off of some light touches. I think this is why people are cautious with Manny he mixes up his punch volume and power not every shot is power, with Spence he loads up but you cover up instead because his arms are so long you wont be able to back out fast enough to avoid it so he breaks you down with loaded heavy shots.
                  I don't think Spence loads up. He throws hard enough but he relies on being super accurate and throwing hard sharp shots round after round until he breaks you down. Algieri had the best breakdown saying Spence is hitting you with 70-80% power on every single shot. A guy like Pacquiao is definitely more explosive and so is Thurman, at least early in fights.

Comment

I guess you don't have to hit hard to embarass Mikey and bust him up. He had trouble putting his thoughts together after the fight, lol. Can't wait for the rematch. Oh? That's right ... nobody wants to see a rematch. LoL.

Comment

I like Mikey a lot but... come on bruh, stahp.

Comment

Working...
                      X