Collapse
No announcement yet.

Terminator 6

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's going to bomb. Millenials don't give a crap about an old man like Arnold.

Terminator 6
    Rocky 9
    Fast and Furious 17
    Predator 23

etc. etc.

Comment

Looks good.

Good to see Sarah Connor back.

Will definitely go to the cinema and watch.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
        These Terminator movies are becoming ridiculous. The first 2 were master pieces, after that they've become cartoons.

I had high hopes for the reboot Genysis, but even that turned out to be a steaming turd.

They need to reboot the series, following the same general plot line of the first movie. These terminators are becoming extremely unbelievable in their abilities. Bring back the Arnold type Terminator and start fresh with the first ever terminator movie as your general outline.

Well that started with T2, I agree they need to tone it down a bit and keep their abilities on things that can actually happen

Comment

New Terminator Thoughts

hooookay so they dick riding the franchise and throw whatever. but of course hollywood gonna go political and whatever fits the media bias with "heeeey do a female cast to beat the evil dude." buuuut that's not enough so "heeey let's help them mexicans survive here in muricaaa against the white people who made them evil robots. yipeeedoooo!"

trust me in the end it will be some african american who will be the next terminator hero made by an asian dude.

faaack outta heeeeree

Comment

The bad guy looks like he should be a new roommate on that New Girl show or some sorta ensemble 20 something sitcom.

How Arnold got grey hair as a robot? With all the CGI in this movie I'd assume they could make robot Arnold look like 1984 Arnold if they wanted to. So does that mean Arnold isn't the robot in this one or can robots decide to get old? Weird either way, but I'll keep an open mind cuz maybe thats a compelling plot point.

The plane scene looked pretty dope & that might be make it worth checking out alone. Almost Fast & Furious meets Terminator type sh^t.

I probably wouldn't go see it, but I seldom go to movies anymore as few films catch my interest. Probably gonna go check out that Tarantino film coming out in July doe.

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
              hooookay so they dick riding the franchise and throw whatever. but of course hollywood gonna go political and whatever fits the media bias with "heeeey do a female cast to beat the evil dude." buuuut that's not enough so "heeey let's help them mexicans survive here in muricaaa against the white people who made them evil robots. yipeeedoooo!"

trust me in the end it will be some african american who will be the next terminator hero made by an asian dude.

faaack outta heeeeree

Personally I'd go with a Latino-ish transgender hero for Terminator 7.

Comment

They're just trying to make money on the history of the franchise...

If they want a female cast in a action thriller, they should simply write an original concept script from the ground up...

Hollywood is getting lazy, they lack the creativity to innovate... When hundreds of millions of dollars are at stake, they should be able to find someone to get the job done...

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Up View Post

faaack outta heeeeree

Originally posted by MindGame View Post
                  They're just trying to make money on the history of the franchise...

If they want a female cast in a action thriller, they should simply write an original concept script from the ground up...

Hollywood is getting lazy, they lack the creativity to innovate... When hundreds of millions of dollars are at stake, they should be able to find someone to get the job done...

Comment

i watch it

Comment

Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
                      "director of Deadpool"

I'm all in
                      I'm all out because of that... I really disliked that film.

Comment

Working...
                      X