• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #TM

Comment

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
      Incredible

And very true btw.
      I seem to remember that this show had witty lines in it. I'd listen to some of the dialogue and think "that's clever."

Now it's like they've just cranked it out in a ten minutes. Done a first draft of functional dialogue, then when one of them suggests a second draft, they're like "nah, fuck it... it'll do."

Comment

• Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
        Nothing will come out of it..

I do have a question.. why HBO cant extend more seasons of GoT if they want to? Who cares about those producers D&D? who didn't want to extend.. why cant HBO just find other producers.. this is their bread and butter, why end it soon
        I was under the impression - though I could be talking complete bollocks - that the real reason why there's less episodes is so that the actors get paid less on their "$$$ per episode" fees.

By this stage they must be getting paid quite a lick, and I think it's this "stars of the show" mentality that's ruined it, too. Back in the day I'd watch wondering if Tryion would survive... now I watch it thinking "it's headlining star Peter Dinklage, of course he will."

Comment

• Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
          I doubt it. The scene was too blurred with dust and rubble.
          For a minute there I thought I was watching an Ariana Grande concert.

Comment

• Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
            For a minute there I thought I was watching an Ariana Grande concert.
            Maybe that's where they got the idea from.........?

Comment

• Originally posted by Blond Beast View Post
              Westeros is a *****hole.
              Dany turned it into a shithole. Put a male in charge, Make Westeros Great Again

Comment

• Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
                I seem to remember that this show had witty lines in it. I'd listen to some of the dialogue and think "that's clever."

Now it's like they've just cranked it out in a ten minutes. Done a first draft of functional dialogue, then when one of them suggests a second draft, they're like "nah, fuck it... it'll do."
                probably 90% of the clever stuff came from grrm

Comment

• Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
                  Maybe that's where they got the idea from.........?
                  Bad taste, man.

Comment

• Let the *****ing and complaining start!

Comment

• Sunday already, this week flew by. Got low expectations, that way, if it's even decent, i won't be disappointed.

Comment

Working...
                      X