No announcement yet.

Poor Thug Rose

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
    It's a great function on the forum, it allows me to keep filth like you out of my threads yet I can still educate you and put you in your place in other threads.

MMA is a little bit too complex for you, you need me to teach you.
    Pressing a button and blowing up a whole room of innocents is not complex, or something you need to teach me though? Go back to Anbar bud and stop wasting our resources.

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
      bruh???? rose has 1 tko win. all her other wins was by submission. she has ok stand up compare to the other girls in her division but she doesnt have the power as seen in her previous fight.

he lit up her opponents face but then ended up being ko'd at the end. she doesnt have power to keep her opponents at bay. if you look at all her fights, her opponents is always charging forward all the time even though they're getting hit in the face.
      Rose rocked Andrade several times and slowed her down because of how hard she was hitting her, a completely roided up pitbull of a broad. Rose also is the only one to KTFO Joanna. You can't ask more from a 115lb broad, to suggest that her punching power is the problem shows a lack of knowledge on your part. Her problem was holding on to a submission lock while she was lifted several feet into the air.
      Last edited by BKM-; 05-14-2019, 03:51 PM.

Comment

Rose rocked Andrade several times and slowed her down because of how hard she was hitting her, a completely roided up pitbull of a broad. Rose also is the only one to KTFO Joanna. You can't as more of a 115lb broad, to suggest that her punching power is the problem shows a lack of knowledge on your part. Her problem was holding on to a submission lock while she was lifted several feet into the air.
        bro!!! her lack of power was the reason why the fight went that far for her to get stucked holding onto a submission !!!!!! she was dominating her opponent but couldnt stop her. if she had some power, fight would have been over sooner, therefore she wouldnt have put herself in a position to get knocked the fvvvvck out!

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
          [IMG][/IMG]
          OMG that video sucks with that piano music even at 6mins long lol. I couldn't even watch that all the way through to see if someone legit got dropped on their head & died. I've never seen or heard of it happen I know that, but if you point to the exact example of someone getting dropped on there head I'll check it out.

Mostly from what I did see in that video is it shows regulation & commissions play a part in fighter safety cuz most of that sh^t looks old as f#ck &/or taking part in places with sh^t commissions that don't hire quality people that can provide a certain level of safety. I mean ffs one of those fights look like it was taking place on wrestling mats. Thats not what MMA looks like today.

imo i have no idea why MMA haven't implemented a count down rule like boxing... fighter falls you get a 5 count at least or something....

or they can go the route that karate combat does.... they get knocked down you get like 5 seconds from the time they fall to do something... after that you have to get up etc.
          I actually think this is better for fighting sports. And its fits with MMA rules in general. Boxing is a standup sport to begin with so it makes some sense you can only hit guys when standing, although admittedly I do like the days of Dempsey when you could hit mfers as they were standing up, but for safety reasons I see why thats gone & for MMA it doesn't cuz MMA can be about fighting standing or on the ground.

But more to the point of safety I believe its safer to get all the way KO'd, which not giving recovery time is gonna lead to more of, vs getting brain trauma followed by recovery followed by more brain trauma followed by maybe a KO later on. Thats more about why people die. Thats more about why people have long term damage. Thats why there are more boxers who die in the ring than MMA guys in the cage. Thats why there are more boxers who are punch drunk & slurring words than MMA guys.

And if you watch both sports you know there is a higher % of legit KO's in MMA than there is in boxing so if this wasn't true you'd have to assume more MMA guys would be dying or having brain injuries than boxers.

Randomly I also think gloves play a part in boxing injuries being worse too. I think while no gloves gives competitors more superficial damage it insures guys aren't hit as hard as their is more likelihood of damaging ones own hand if you hit as hard as possible like you can in boxing.

Lotsa sh^t to go back & forth on, but I believe the science backs up the main point of being straight up KTFO is better than being injured & then injured again &/or KO'd. Its that repeated brain trauma that greatly enhances your risk of being severely injured or dying.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            OMG that video sucks with that piano music even at 6mins long lol. I couldn't even watch that all the way through to see if someone legit got dropped on their head & died. I've never seen or heard of it happen I know that, but if you point to the exact example of someone getting dropped on there head I'll check it out.

Mostly from what I did see in that video is it shows regulation & commissions play a part in fighter safety cuz most of that sh^t looks old as f#ck &/or taking part in places with sh^t commissions that don't hire quality people that can provide a certain level of safety. I mean ffs one of those fights look like it was taking place on wrestling mats. Thats not what MMA looks like today.

I actually think this is better for fighting sports. And its fits with MMA rules in general. Boxing is a standup sport to begin with so it makes some sense you can only hit guys when standing, although admittedly I do like the days of Dempsey when you could hit mfers as they were standing up, but for safety reasons I see why thats gone & for MMA it doesn't cuz MMA can be about fighting standing or on the ground.

But more to the point of safety I believe its safer to get all the way KO'd, which not giving recovery time is gonna lead to more of, vs getting brain trauma followed by recovery followed by more brain trauma followed by maybe a KO later on. Thats more about why people die. Thats more about why people have long term damage. Thats why there are more boxers who die in the ring than MMA guys in the cage. Thats why there are more boxers who are punch drunk & slurring words than MMA guys.

And if you watch both sports you know there is a higher % of legit KO's in MMA than there is in boxing so if this wasn't true you'd have to assume more MMA guys would be dying or having brain injuries than boxers.

Randomly I also think gloves play a part in boxing injuries being worse too. I think while no gloves gives competitors more superficial damage it insures guys aren't hit as hard as their is more likelihood of damaging ones own hand if you hit as hard as possible like you can in boxing.

Lotsa sh^t to go back & forth on, but I believe the science backs up the main point of being straight up KTFO is better than being injured & then injured again &/or KO'd. Its that repeated brain trauma that greatly enhances your risk of being severely injured or dying.
            agreed

Comment

First of all, slam KO's are extremely rare for a reason. Rose got finished like this because of her own doing, she failed to release the kimura grip like any smart fighter would. She would have rolled with the slam and it would have been fine but she made that mistake to hold on and this is what ended up happening.

They already got rules in place to prevent this. Spiking opponents on their heads is illegal because it's a controlled move like a tombstone/piledriver. The only other ways left for someone to land on his/her head is if the victim is stupid enough to keep holding on to submission attempts while they are going several feet into the air, that's when the lifter regains that control to spike someone, but it's still not a real control and luck needs to be involved that's why it's not illegal because 9.9 out of 10 times it still ends up as a regular slam.

This is correct, Rose's own fault for not releasing the kimura.

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
                This is correct, Rose's own fault for not releasing the kimura.
                That's it exactly.

First of all, slam KO's are extremely rare for a reason. Rose got finished like this because of her own doing, she failed to release the kimura grip like any smart fighter would. She would have rolled with the slam and it would have been fine but she made that mistake to hold on and this is what ended up happening.

They already got rules in place to prevent this. Spiking opponents on their heads is illegal because it's a controlled move like a tombstone/piledriver. The only other ways left for someone to land on his/her head is if the victim is stupid enough to keep holding on to submission attempts while they are going several feet into the air, that's when the lifter regains that control to spike someone, but it's still not a real control and luck needs to be involved that's why it's not illegal because 9.9 out of 10 times it still ends up as a regular slam.
                It also happened to Carlos Newton when he fought Matt Hughes.

It is rare, but coincidentally it happened to a local guy back in the early days of MMA.

Phil Cardella caught a guy in a triangle, and when his opponent picked him up Phil didn't release it and he got knocked out by the slam.

Seems Phil had annoyed a lot of guys at the gym I trained at, so everyone was talking about it.

All those times the person who got Ko'd would have been ok if they'd released the hold.

Comment

So you cant knee a certain way in MMA yet this is allowed? 😳 just Wow

Comment

Broke that *****es neck, bro

Comment

Working...
                    X