No announcement yet.

Brock Lesnar to retire, UFC looking at Daniel Cormier vs. Stipe Miocic rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
    If cromier cannot manage to poke stipe in the eye he could be in some trouble
    LOL. DC learned from the best on eye pokes. If you fight JBJ you gotta be up on knowing a good eye poke offense & defense. Hopefully Stipe will train for the eye poke in the rematch.

Randomly DC is driving me mfing crazy talking about going back down to 205 to fight JBJ a third time. DC's best chance to beat JBJ is at 265. Thats his natural weight range. He should make JBJ come to him.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      LOL. DC learned from the best on eye pokes. If you fight JBJ you gotta be up on knowing a good eye poke offense & defense. Hopefully Stipe will train for the eye poke in the rematch.

Randomly DC is driving me mfing crazy talking about going back down to 205 to fight JBJ a third time. DC's best chance to beat JBJ is at 265. Thats his natural weight range. He should make JBJ come to him.
      He must have learned well, that was a damn good poke. Took miocic off his game and he never really recovered his full vision.

I really believe miocic and jones are the only two guys in the world who can beat Daniel. Jones is just all bad for Cromier, the reach and the fact jones can defend take downs...

I don't think cromier can beat him, ever.

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
        He must have learned well, that was a damn good poke. Took miocic off his game and he never really recovered his full vision.

I really believe miocic and jones are the only two guys in the world who can beat Daniel. Jones is just all bad for Cromier, the reach and the fact jones can defend take downs...

I don't think cromier can beat him, ever.
        I don't think he has much of a shot at 205, but I think it'd be a more compelling fight at 265 which is DC's natural weight division. He's clearly a weakened guy at 205 & was still a #2 guy in the division to a discussed GOAT type guy in JBJ.

I think JBJ moving to a new division & DC being in his natural division gives DC an edge he didn't have at 205. If its enough to win idk if I'd go so far as to say admittedly.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          I don't think he has much of a shot at 205, but I think it'd be a more compelling fight at 265 which is DC's natural weight division. He's clearly a weakened guy at 205 & was still a #2 guy in the division to a discussed GOAT type guy in JBJ.

I think JBJ moving to a new division & DC being in his natural division gives DC an edge he didn't have at 205. If its enough to win idk if I'd go so far as to say admittedly.
          Daniel may be able to wrestle him better with more weight, to hold john down with.

I've always wanted jones at heavy. It would just be so fun, hes already beasically a natural heavy.

Jds jones would be cool- stipe jones would be great!!

Most of these 205 guys cannot even hurt him. Aside from gus who he just dominated..

Comment

good.... lesnar doesnt deserve shit in the ufc.... hasn't been there in 7 fuggin years. foh dana white is a pos still

Comment

Working...
            X