No announcement yet.

Malignaggi-Lobov set for BKFC 6 on June 22

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
    Is he really a p*ssy though? Hypocrite and moron at times? Sure, but dude definitely fought with his heart and gave it his best throughout his career even though he had limitations due to having no punching power at all.
    He fought for 10 rounds against prime Cotto with a broken orbital bone. Paulie definitely has heart.

Comment

Legend by UD

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
        He fought for 10 rounds against prime Cotto with a broken orbital bone. Paulie definitely has heart.
        Any dude that has THAT little power and is facing world class fighters and is getting touched up like he did at certain point of his career definitely has heart. Again, you can criticize the man for plenty of other things, but to question his heart or to say he is a p*ssy? Nah man, that's not right.

Comment

Paulie mentioned this on his podcast and even yelled it at the original presser or w/e that was when he slapped Lobov. He said I would never say I could beat some top level MMA fighter in MMA but these guys think they can just come in boxing and beat us up. Then he mentioned how Lobov thinks boxing is much easier and has too much padding in the gloves protecting the fighters. Now that REALLY triggered Paulie and he started telling him of all the deaths in boxing and how fighters have endured permanent damage.

I think you have it all wrong here. Lobov is the one that believes he can beat Paulie in his own game, not the other way around.
          I see so Paulie said that Lobov said that.......

Interesting. I've never heard that though, so I'll simply take lying a55 Paulie's word for it

And the fact that you listen to Paulie's podcast is all I needed to hear. Sorry to upset you about your man crush bruh
          Last edited by Boxing Goat; 04-19-2019, 01:39 PM.

Comment

Mallinaggi about to get his 'ISH pushed in.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
              I see so Paulie said that Lobov said that.......

Interesting. I've never heard that though, so I'll simply take lying a44 Paulie's word for it

And the fact that you listen to Paulie's podcast is all I needed to hear. Sorry to upset you about your man crush bruh
              Oh, I gladly listen to his podcast, not ashamed one bit. LIS, definitely a moron at times, but very few boxing minds like him out there. Who breaks down the action better than him on the mic?

And what exactly are you trying to argue right now? That Lobov didn't say he will beat Paulie in boxing or bare knuckle fighting?

Or are you trying to argue Lobov hasn't taken shots at boxing and has said that MMA is harder and boxing gloves have too much padding in it? Because those are definitely things he has said in the past.

Edit: Here is Artem talking about being able to beat Paulie in a boxing match:

Last edited by KTFOKING; 04-19-2019, 01:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                It was a broken jaw

Comment

Boxing Goat now you see where it has been Artem calling Paulie out in BOXING?

Comment

Oh, I gladly listen to his podcast, not ashamed one bit. LIS, definitely a moron at times, but very few boxing minds like him out there. Who breaks down the action better than him on the mic?

And what exactly are you trying to argue right now? That Lobov didn't say he will beat Paulie in boxing or bare knuckle fighting?

Or are you trying to argue Lobov hasn't taken shots at boxing and has said that MMA is harder and boxing gloves have too much padding in it? Because those are definitely things he has said in the past.

Edit: Here is Artem talking about being able to beat Paulie in a boxing match:

1) Roy Jones and Atlas and it aint close. (I do think Paulie does a good job as a commentator when he's not being biased)

2) I am obviously talking about traditional boxing. He's fighting him in BKB......why would he do that if he wasn't sure if he could beat him?

3) Those quotes do not specify what Lobov was talking about. That could have been about them playing marbles. I don't do social media so I definitely wasn't in that conversation two years ago.

Comment

Paulie will batter this guy and bust him up badly while still being slick enough to avoid any serious damage

It is a guy by the Reggie Barnett that does BKFC...he has a boxing background, he wasn't even World Champion like Paulie was and that guy picks guys apart while barely even being touched and finish fights without any serious damage compared to others who fight BKFC.

The Levels are not even close when it comes to guys who have legit Professional Boxing Skills, compared a good MMA Striker and it is not even close.

Paulie is going to hurt this guy real badly
                      Last edited by sicko; 04-19-2019, 02:05 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X