The Masters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
    People who claim that golf isn’t a sport are just ignorant

You have to be incredibly fit for purpose to hit 500-1000 balls per day just to become a good player

To be a top pro requires otherworldly talent
    yeah no doubt. john daly used to drink a bottle of whiskey while playing. with his beer belly hanging out. sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
      Koepka was my pick to snap it off this year. Pulling for Rose and Kuchar. Two of my favorites.
      DJ is my favorite. The man loves cocaine, has the frame of a swimmer and is f****ing one of the hottest women in the world

I’d love to see Fowler or Tiger also win it.

We have some good days of golf ahead my friend

Comment

Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
        People who claim that golf isn’t a sport are just ignorant

You have to be incredibly fit for purpose to hit 500-1000 balls per day just to become a good player

To be a top pro requires otherworldly talent
        yeah no doubt. john daly used to drink a bottle of whiskey while playing. with his beer belly hanging out. sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Redsox View Post
          Meanwhile, fat ****s have fought for hw titles for years

Fit for purpose

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingraya View Post
            I don't disagree at all. He has to be who is to be what he needs to become.

You any good at golf?
            Im not that great at it lol. It’s more out of obligation to ma pops and business clients.

Comment

Originally posted by Redsox View Post
              Meanwhile Charles Barkley is a HOF NBA player. You ever hear of Babe Ruth. That fat boy could play some baseball apparently. Look him up.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
                How many fat basketball players have you seen in the NBA?

I have no problem with golfers but the fact that they are called sportsmen is funny to me. Billiards, Bowling, Darts, Carrom all have the same claim then.
                So to be a sport it needs to be dangerous or violent? How violent, dangerous or strenuous is it for the right fielder of a typical baseball game? Shiiit, baseball players sit on their ass for half the game. I don't see anyone crying about that not being a sport.

Comment

So to be a sport it needs to be dangerous or violent? How violent, dangerous or strenuous is it for the right fielder of a typical baseball game? Shiiit, baseball players sit on their ass for half the game. I don't see anyone crying about that not being a sport.
                  It doesn't have to be violent but it isn't athletic enough to be a sport, heck even according to Oxford dictionary

https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/sport

Sport

NOUN

An activity involving physical exertion and skill in which an individual or team competes against another or others for entertainment.
                  Sure baseball batters wait on the bench until they walk upto bat and we know once they hit they aren't gonna take a stroll in the park or drive around a cart.

Surely, golf involves skill but physical exertion!? Hell no..

By the same logic Bowling, Billiards, Darts all involve skill so they cannot be a sport either.

Comment

Any golfers in this place? I used to be scratch. Anyways, my favorite tournament started today. I would love to see Tiger win another Masters. He's more ready than he's been in years. I'd say he's due.
                    Where is badookie?

Comment

Originally posted by ΣNΣMY View Post
                      Where is badookie?
                      where's bfan?

Comment

Working...
                      X