No announcement yet.

Feel a little weird

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
    Be honest and up front about it. You know her, so you can either mention it in passing while your with her or mention it if this co-worker happens to call while you're with your girl. Don't make a big deal out of it and your girlfriend won't.
    Should i mention it at all? It's not like i'm talking to this person every single day and i doubt i'll talk to her at all anyway. If it was like a serious friend then i would mention it but i didn't even know the girls name lol. Had her in my phone as co-worker

And it's not like i'm talking about anything crazy with her so i really have nothing to hide

Comment

Originally posted by NYG View Post
      I mean, it was more spur of the moment and it happened quick. I don't like her in any way and if something bad did happen with my girlfriend, i wouldn't want to mess with my co-worker period.

The point of this thread was that i just feel kind of weird about giving my number to another female when i'm in a relationship
      If you have no interest in her, exchanging number is unnecessary. No need to jeopardize your relationship over some girl you have no interest in.

If she was hot though, it would be gay not to lock her number in your phone.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
        If you have no interest in her, exchanging number is unnecessary. No need to jeopardize your relationship over some girl you have no interest in.

If she was hot though, it would be gay not to lock her number in your phone.
        Yeah i'm not interested at all. Even when i was single i never made a move on her when we talked a few times at work. Just not the kind of female i like.

Think i'll just kind of let it fade away and try to relax. I tend to overrreact when it comes to relationships. There have been times in past relationships where i felt like i was the worst guy ever for being nice to another girl. Maybe i should calm down

Comment

Depends if your gf would have a problem with it. Cheating isn't what YOU decide it to be, it's what your partner decides.
          I have a lot of female friends and I hang out with ex's sometimes. The only way that works is because my wife isn't a jealous person and I'm always honest with her. Other women I've been with have gone off the rails if I talk to attractive women.

Comment

A causal flirt talk is allowed irrespective of whether you are married/in a relationship. It's healthy for a relationship to have friends outside of that relationship too. As long as your partner trusts up and you trust yourself alls well dude..

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
              A causal flirt talk is allowed irrespective of whether you are married/in a relationship. It's healthy for a relationship to have friends outside of that relationship too. As long as your partner trusts up and you trust yourself alls well dude..
              Thanks a lot, yeah we have a good thing going so far. No trust issues or anything and i trust her and myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                Depends if your gf would have a problem with it. Cheating isn't what YOU decide it to be, it's what your partner decides.
                I have a lot of female friends and I hang out with ex's sometimes. The only way that works is because my wife isn't a jealous person and I'm always honest with her. Other women I've been with have gone off the rails if I talk to attractive women.
                Yeah i hear you, thanks for the help.

Comment

Appreciate the answers guys. I feel better about the situation and i just need to loosen up a little and realize that everything i do isn't wrong if it comes to talking to another female.

Comment

You're fine. No need to even bring it up, and like GhostofDempsy said.

She's a co worker. You have that excuse to fall back on

Comment

Originally posted by NYG View Post
                      Been dating a girl for a little while now and a female co-worker of mine recently asked to exchange numbers just to talk, nothing crazy. We have some mutual interests so it's just to kill some time. And i barely see her anyway.

She also has a boyfriend and i'm not interested in any way regardless.

My issue is, is it wrong of me to even accept exchanging numbers when i have a girlfriend? I feel really weird about it and i actually feel like i cheated when all i did was talk a little.

Thoughts? Should i just relax and not overreact?
                      bruh.. i promise you your lil girlfriend has like 20 dudes in the friendzone just waitin to be drafted any day, you good...

Comment

Working...
                      X