No announcement yet.

CNN And MSNBC Ratings COLLAPSE After "No Collusion" Report

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CNN And MSNBC Ratings COLLAPSE After "No Collusion" Report

HOUDINI563, BERNIE'S CORNER, Don Pichardo, GAME OVER, The Big Dunn, Motorcity Cobra, siablo14, Lords.

Have you liberal loons gone back to watching reruns of the bachelor because they remind you of a safer time when Obama was President?

The video cited Glen Greenwald.

Mr Greenwald is a big liberal, but he was not buying the collusion nonsense from the start. CNN and MSNBC refused to book him, as they wanted no dissent.

Mr Greenwald was on Tucker Carlson on Monday night.

Mr Greenwald was watching a live feed or Twitter (or something similar, I cant recall) of CNN when the news broke.

He said there were literally people commenting who were truly lost and confused.

They were posting things like "What is happening? You told us for over 2 years this was a slam dunk", "How can this be when your reporters have told us about all this evidence Mueller has?".

He said there were people genuinely lost because they had bought into this nonsense and blindly taken their word Trump was a Russian agent and was going to be nailed.

I was laughing my butt off thinking of all those confused superfans and NPCs.

Its no surprise many of them are angry and left the fake news outlets and went to Fox.

Later that night, Hannity even spoke to people he said he knew would be tuning in to Fox for the first time out of anger at being lied to. He knew what was up.

Comment

Don't worry, I'm sure they are working on some more fake news to feed their gullible viewers.

Comment

Originally posted by Joel Osteen View Post

HOUDINI563, BERNIE'S CORNER, Don Pichardo, GAME OVER, The Big Dunn, Motorcity Cobra, siablo14, Lords.

Have you liberal loons gone back to watching reruns of the bachelor because they remind you of a safer time when Obama was President?

Comment

That's funny

Comment

Can't watch a millennial with a wool hat on but I don't get why CNN/MSNBC ratings would collapse.
            Wouldn't their slice of the market want to tune into those stations even more like they did after the election? It's like watching a car accident; you can't turn away.

Surely they aren't now going to move over to Fox News?

I don't get the point of the thread title. Someone give me an executive summary of the video cause I ain't spending 13 minutes with that punk.

Comment

Comment

Glad more people are starting to realize that Trump is God

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                  Can't watch a millennial with a wool hat on but I don't get why CNN/MSNBC ratings would collapse.
                  Wouldn't their slice of the market want to tune into those stations even more like they did after the election? It's like watching a car accident; you can't turn away.

I don't get the point of the thread title. Someone give me an executive summary of the video cause I ain't spending 13 minutes with that punk.
                  I don't know if you ever saw this (the videos...it was trending 2 years ago) where CNN were caught admitting that they were spreading fake news for profit. I guess the loyal Trump haters didn't pay much attention at the time...but it seems for the most part they are accepting the Mueller report and now believe that they have been feeding off of fake news and are open to an alternative view. This has been gradually happening for years but given the recent events you are seeing a much greater reaction to it finally.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post

Those channels got what they call a Trump bump in ratings ever since Trump announced he was running for president. So they started making the news all Trump all the time. The Russiagate stuff has been ratings gold for them. That Rachel Maddow dude started doing a Glenn Beck style conspiracy theory show on Russiagate every night and started winning her time slot and beating Hannity. The over all ratings are down since they found out there was no collusion. No one knows if the Fox bump is from old viewers coming back just for the coverage but I doubt it's a bunch of libs trying to get some real news. Truth is Fox lost viewers when they got rid of O'Riley.

Comment

Working...
                    X