Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Childbirth Ruin The Structural Integrity Of The Vagina?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Childbirth Ruin The Structural Integrity Of The Vagina?

Asking for a friend.
    Yes, SIGNIFICANTLY
    36.36%
    Yes, but only a little bit
    9.09%
    No, not at all
    36.36%
    No clue, I don't have sex with women that bear children
    18.18%

No, the vagina returns back to its original tightness, though the vagina would be more elastic in order to accommodate future births, but your ***** isn't the size of a baby's head.

Comment

Yeah i'm pretty sure it does.

Girls who have had a baby and prostitutes are generally noticeably looser than girls who have never had a baby or don't **** around that much.

Tightness does vary by woman and genes, but I've banged dozens of mothers, dozens of prostitute and dozens of none of the above..

and the none of the above section are noticeably much tighter.. not all of them, but generally it is tighter... like the kind of tight that gives you chills, and body tremors because it's so good.

You rarely find a mother or prostitute who are super tight.

Comment

The best poozy I ever had was with a girl who had kids. So no, I can confirm.

If birth ruins any girl's vagina that just means she had no sugar walls to begin with even before she gave birth

Comment

Originally posted by EdWins View Post
          The best poozy I ever had was with a girl who had kids. So no, I can confirm.

If birth ruins any girl's vagina that just means she had no sugar walls to begin with even before she gave birth
          Yeah I've banged a couple mothers with tight puss. I think maybe they just had small vaginas to begin with.

But generally girls who have never had kids and aren't sluts are noticeably tighter than mothers and callgirls. Noticeably... I mean there is a significant difference.

There was a period where I only banged hookers, and then had a couple of non-hookers in between, periodically, and there is a definite difference.

Edit: I know this because I made a mental note like... "damn I need to stop banging so many hookers" lol once I realized there was a pattern.. because it was like... why am I paying money and putting my health at risk for inferior pus6y? It's just not worth it.
          Last edited by DARKSEID; 02-25-2019, 02:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
            Yeah I've banged a couple mothers with tight puss. I think maybe they just had small vaginas to begin with.

But generally girls who have never had kids and aren't sluts are noticeably tighter than mothers and callgirls. Noticeably... I mean there is a significant difference.

There was a period where I only banged hookers, and then had a couple of non-hookers in between, periodically, and there is a definite difference.

Edit: I know this because I made a mental note like... "damn I need to stop banging so many hookers" lol once I realized there was a pattern.
            I wouldn't know man I've never paid for sex, but I think hookers having looser poozies than non-hookers is a given bruh lol

Comment

Originally posted by EdWins View Post
              I wouldn't know man I've never paid for sex, but I think hookers having looser poozies than non-hookers is a given bruh lol
              Oh yeah it's a fact lol. Tested and proven.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
                Oh yeah it's a fact lol. Tested and proven.

Comment

Let your “friend” know it will never be the same

Comment

Originally posted by Scary_canary View Post
                    Let your “friend” know it will never be the same

Comment

Working...
                    X