No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Reasons Why Mosley Should Get The Pacquiao Showdown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RimmyDelicious View Post
    Mosley was a career defining win for Floyd 6 months ago. Now, he's unworthy to fight Manny. The standards are that much higher for the best fighter in the world, I suppose.

Basically.. and even funnier is there is a thread going on with people supporting a Floyd vs. Cotto fight.. I'd watch both though, because they would be good scraps...

Comment

Originally posted by RimmyDelicious View Post
      Mosley was a career defining win for Floyd 6 months ago. Now, he's unworthy to fight Manny. The standards are that much higher for the best fighter in the world, I suppose.
      6 months ago it was a good win.since then he fought and had a draw..if he fights manny next..thatll be 3 fights in a row where mannys fought fighters coming off of loses

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceCharlez View Post
        This article stinks....

Let me tell you why Mosely doesnt deserve a payday with Manny. Mosley was coming off a ko win over Mayorga and a ko win over Margarito. After witnessing those two fights a May vs Mosely fights made since in the ring as far as a fight and from a money stand point. Given Mosleys two fight before floyd that ended in ko's its understandable that FLoyd got WOBBLED, Mosley has a ko punch.

After the fight *******s like yourself said Mosley was OLD, and that he didnt have it anymore. Then when Mosley struggle with a contender fighter and actually lost in my eyes. *******s said that fight Proved that shane didnt have it....THIS IS COMING FROM PACS FANS...they said Mosle is old...FLoyd fans didnt say it...Pac fans did..

After losing two fights in a row, who in there right mind would pay to see Mosley get beat again for the third time in a row???

Oscar
        Hatton
        Cotto
        Clottey
        margarito

were all coming off loses...Now Mosley?? Come on son

Marquez is the smallest guy floyd has faced and guess what? Marquez was coming off a ko win over baby bull. ANd yeah he's small but manny and marquez are the same ****ing size DUMB NUTS~
        Actually only Clottey was coming off a loss

DUMB NUTS

Comment

Originally posted by | THE KING | View Post
          Basically.. and even funnier is there is a thread going on with people supporting a Floyd vs. Cotto fight.. I'd watch both though, because they would be good scraps...
          I'd be fine with both as well. Not my first choices, but good fights none the less. Funny thing though, Manny actually will fight Mosley while Floyd will continue not fighting at all, and people will whine about the guy actually fighting.

Comment

watch if it happens and Pac wins.. *******s will claim it to be a great win just like the Margarito fight whilst conveniently forgetting they called Mosley old and shot when Mayweather beat him.

Comment

Originally posted by infamous larryx View Post
              6 months ago it was a good win.since then he fought and had a draw..if he fights manny next..thatll be 3 fights in a row where mannys fought fighters coming off of loses
              Who would you prefer Manny fight, assuming the Floyd fight doesn't happen? Berto? You can't reasonably demand that Manny fight Williams or Martinez. If he does fight one of them, then that would be great, but it's wrong to expect it. He'd be giving up nearly 25 pounds to either.

Comment

These reasons are pathetic.

1. Because he's a Gentleman.

Really? That's #1?

I don't care and neither does anyone else.

2. Because he will be reasonable competitive at 147 lbs

Based on what exactly?

His refusal to let his hands go for 10 straight rounds against Floyd?

Or his horrific 12 round draw against Mora?

3. His divorce cut his wealth in half

You made an article with these reasons in mind?

Really?

4. Because he has good manners, he has never mocked Freddie roach

This is a joke right ?

This article actually is proof why he doesnt deserve it... Not even you can give me ONE good reason let alone 5.

5. Mosley puts rear ends in seats

Based on what? Most likely based on the OTHER fighter he's facing.

How many views did Mosley Mora get by the way?

This is ridiculous.

Comment

A course the second biggest Pacquiao nut hugger in the world, Michael Marley is advocating for the most easiest possible opponent for Pacquiao. How about a column that gives 5 reason that Pacquiao should fight someone who is coming off a significant win.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                    These reasons are pathetic.

1. Because he's Gentleman.

Really? That's #1?

I don't care and neither does anyone else.

2. Because he will be reasonable competitive at 147 lbs

Based on what exactly?

His refusal to let his hands go for 10 straight rounds against Floyd?

Or his horrific 12 round draw against Mora?

3. His divorce cut his wealth in half

You made an article with these reasons in mind?

Really?

4. Because he has good manners, he has never mocked Freddie roach

This is a joke right ?

This article actually is proof why he doesnt deserve it... Not even you can give me ONE good reason let alone 5.

5. Mosley puts rear ends in seats

Based on what? Most likely based on the OTHER fighter he's facing.

How many views did Mosley Mora get by the way?

This is ridiculous.
                    im laughing............

Comment

I really hate Michael Marley

Comment

Working...
                      X