No announcement yet.

How real men should be...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How real men should be...

"My girl and I recently began discussing moving in together and one of the first things she approached was the changes that would need to be made in my apartment. It was funny cause i think she thought I was gonna take some sort of stand about what needs to stay and what i’m willing to let her change. Little did she realize how little I give a fuk about how my apartment looks. My apartment doesn’t look the way it does cause I want it to look that way. It looks that way cause it was the easiest way to set things up. As long as the few items I actually use and need (Tv, computer, bed, musical equipment) are still there, i could live in a fuking paisley clown tent with lamps made of dildo bouquets for all i care."

About everyday problems:

"We all need a little adversity in our lives to give us perspective. Some people who’ve never been through any real **** in their lives are truly setting themselves up for a meltdown. We all know people like this. These are the people who will lose their **** over common everyday mishaps and act like the world is ending. It’s fair to guess they’ve never been through any real tragedy cause, if they had, they might look at things a little different. Whenever I see people like this I always wonder what’s gonna happen to them when something real actually does go down? If you can’t handle the death of a pet or losing your cell phone, what are you gonna do when something that actually matters on a large scale happens? there’s a huge difference between tragedy and being inconvenienced or being sad…people recover from those things. Whereas tragedy has lasting effects that never really go away."

" I often get **** from my friends for being somewhat of an emotional robot. I rarely get upset , I pretty much never cry and I seemingly don’t care about anything. While this is all pretty true, it’s not like my heart is a piece of coal. My theory is that there are very few things that happen in life that are life changing (in a bad way), things like the death of a close family member or friend, terrible physical damage, losing everything you own in a fire…stuff like that. All life changing **** that pretty much dictates your life from there on out. So, the way I see it, I’m saving whatever locked away emotion I have for when one of those things happens. Nothing else matters THAT much to beat yourself up over..or worse, **** on other people over. So, the next time you’re out and you see some sulky drunk ***** whining about her lame boyfriend like 9/11 just happened again, punch her in the face.

Then she’ll have a real reason to fuking cry."

Man the fuk up some of you....

Originally posted by cuauhtemoc1496 View Post
    "My girl and I recently began discussing moving in together and one of the first things she approached was the changes that would need to be made in my apartment. It was funny cause i think she thought I was gonna take some sort of stand about what needs to stay and what i’m willing to let her change. Little did she realize how little I give a fuk about how my apartment looks. My apartment doesn’t look the way it does cause I want it to look that way. It looks that way cause it was the easiest way to set things up. As long as the few items I actually use and need (Tv, computer, bed, musical equipment) are still there, i could live in a fuking paisley clown tent with lamps made of dildo bouquets for all i care."

About everyday problems:

"We all need a little adversity in our lives to give us perspective. Some people who’ve never been through any real **** in their lives are truly setting themselves up for a meltdown. We all know people like this. These are the people who will lose their **** over common everyday mishaps and act like the world is ending. It’s fair to guess they’ve never been through any real tragedy cause, if they had, they might look at things a little different. Whenever I see people like this I always wonder what’s gonna happen to them when something real actually does go down? If you can’t handle the death of a pet or losing your cell phone, what are you gonna do when something that actually matters on a large scale happens? there’s a huge difference between tragedy and being inconvenienced or being sad…people recover from those things. Whereas tragedy has lasting effects that never really go away."

" I often get **** from my friends for being somewhat of an emotional robot. I rarely get upset , I pretty much never cry and I seemingly don’t care about anything. While this is all pretty true, it’s not like my heart is a piece of coal. My theory is that there are very few things that happen in life that are life changing (in a bad way), things like the death of a close family member or friend, terrible physical damage, losing everything you own in a fire…stuff like that. All life changing **** that pretty much dictates your life from there on out. So, the way I see it, I’m saving whatever locked away emotion I have for when one of those things happens. Nothing else matters THAT much to beat yourself up over..or worse, **** on other people over. So, the next time you’re out and you see some sulky drunk ***** whining about her lame boyfriend like 9/11 just happened again, punch her in the face.

I like this mentality.

Comment

good opinion.

written like a true man!

Green Given!.

Comment

About everyday problems:

Cuauhtemoc for president.

Comment

**** bitches. Get money.

Comment

Whats the definition of a real man,you can be completely different then someone else but just as good.

Comment

Spot on.

People are weak.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                Whats the definition of a real man,you can be completely different then someone else but just as good.
                I'm just tired of driving around Miami and hear people whine about bull****. "I don't have this, I don't have that"

Damn fool, get over yourself.

I have never contemplated suicide, I'm too strong for that ****. Homicide on the other hand.......

Comment

I'm just tired of driving around Miami and hear people whine about bull****. "I don't have this, I don't have that"

Damn fool, get over yourself.

I have never contemplated suicide, I'm too strong for that ****. Homicide on the other hand.......
                  Out of interest, have you been through a tragedy in your life?

Yes or no, you don't have to go into detail if you don't want to.

And i liked the post.

Comment

i feel the same way c, but no real man should have a paisley appartment and you shouldnt live like a slob

Comment

Working...
                    X