Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The super 6 is the epitome of how boxing should be...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The super 6 is the epitome of how boxing should be...

In terms of competition. I'm not going to disagree with the people who hate on the biased hometown advantage that has been prevalent in the super 6, but that's not what I am talking about. What I am talking about is the competition that has been going on in this tournament. The best are facing the best, and that is something, which boxing needs. Andre Ward will face Dirrell in September..it is unbelievable that these two future p4p fighters, whom are young btw are going to face each other this soon in their career. There is no ***** "let the fight build up" talk. These guys in the super 6 are simply facing each other back to back. I'd like to say the same thing about other divisions.

The best at 140 don't want to face each other. Instead they are facing weaker competition. These guys are delusional. They are already talking about fighting Pac, or may, moving up in weight and dominating divisions when they are reluctant to face the best in their own division. Khan doesn't want to fight everyone because he is over protected. Bradley and devon dont want to fight and i dont know why khan wont just fight maidana.
    Last edited by Hi-Dro; 06-20-2010, 10:18 PM.

I want a 140 tournament that would be awesome

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
        U can't have me on ignore and post in my threads. that's some ***** ****.

Comment

Everyone that is under GBP are sheltered prima donna's. Its ashame we need to put up with their ****.

Comment

i agree gunz gbp is ****

Comment

should be in every weight divisions...

Comment

Working...
              X