Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ima peace out boxingscene (not your typical)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can you post one last tittie pic before you go...those pert pubescent breasts are to die for (no ****).

Comment

Originally posted by Sicario* View Post
      It took you 8 years to realize posing as a black man on a boxing forum just to troll random ass people is a waste of time? Ffs.
      Originally posted by The Tribe View Post
      Pathetic. Took you years to realize that trolling as a fake black man was something only basement dwelling virgins do?
      It's unbelievable he needed a self help website for him to see this kind of sh-t is wrong.

Comment

I dunno what happened, but I remember Earl from the Limey Lounge. I think? He was a good guy.

Wish you all the best in your future endeavors man.

Take a long break and come back and then just post here in moderation. I been on here for 11 years and only have a few thousand posts. I've been known to let a year or so go by without even looking on here. And then I will come back for a bit. Everything i moderation.

Comment

It took you 8 years to realize posing as a black man on a boxing forum just to troll random ass people is a waste of time? Ffs.
          Goddamn.

Comment

earl hickey gonna come back lol

Comment

Good riddance. This guy was one of the biggest and blatant racist trolls on Boxingscene. NSB is a better place without Earl and his antics.

Comment

He will be back like everyone else.

Comment

Peace out Earl.

Cya next week.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                    Good riddance. This guy was one of the biggest and blatant racist trolls on Boxingscene. NSB is a better place without Earl and his antics.
                    Totally.

NSB with Kigali, The Tribe, passawayko and at least three dozens other ******s who are much worse and blatant than hickey ever was is like a Utopia of the Internet.

Comment

god damn earl. Plenty of guys that age and older use forums but this makes the Tyron biggums thing even more hilarious

Also I don't buy it. Everyone who wants to make it known they're leaving always come back. El blanco and gong just slid away and stayed away without announcing it

Comment

Working...
                      X