No announcement yet.

C.J. Ross also screwed Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C.J. Ross also screwed Pacquiao

Now that the hype is all around how C.J. Ross scored the Mayweather fight, it seems some are forgetting the fact that C.J. Ross is one of two judges who scored Pacquiao-Bradley 115-113, which is an absolute atrocity and a horrendous score. Pac was absolutely robbed, and Pac won the fight 119-109 on everyones card just like Mayweather did vs. Alvarez. It's also funny that Mayweather claimed Pac was washed up after that fight since he "lost." I wonder how Mayweather would have felt had Duane Ford been judging with C.J. and scored the fight 115-113 for Canelo. It's obvious that someone was looking out for Canelo so that it doesn't look as bad on his record as a Unanimous Decision.

The judges in this sport have needed to be cleaned up for ages. Nothing was done in the past, and nothing will be done now. After a couple weeks, the general public forgets about it and we, the boxing fans lose.
    Last edited by ddeg10; 09-17-2013, 07:43 PM.

Originally posted by ddeg10 View Post
    Now that the hype is all around how C.J. Ross scored the Mayweather fight, it seems some are forgetting the fact that C.J. Ross is one of two judges who scored Pacquiao-Bradley 115-113, which is an absolute atrocity and a horrendous score. Pac was absolutely robbed, and Pac won the fight 119-109 on everyones card just like Mayweather did vs. Alvarez. It's also funny that Mayweather claimed Pac was washed up after that fight since he "lost." I wonder how Mayweather would have felt had Duane Ford been judging with C.J. and scored the fight 115-113 for Canelo.

The judges in this sport have needed to be cleaned up for ages. Nothing was done in the past, and nothing will be done now. After a couple weeks, the general public forgets about it and we, the boxing fans lose.
    where have you been everyone knows shes the same one that robbed pac man even mayweather mentioned it

Comment

where have you been dude. We've been talking about this.

Comment

My bad - I'm just as frustrated as all of you. I should have dug deeper in the threads.

Comment

Bradley vs Pac was close , if you want to be honest to yourself go watch the videos that are dissecting the fight round by round in slow motion and using rewind , when you do , its a very close fight , and we have lots of close fights where a judge can get it wrong .

This May fight was a total shutout and she had him losing 6 rounds , that's entirely different as far as judging goes to being 2pts different than the other 2 judges , this one was such blatant incompetence .

You guys are always comparing apples and oranges trying to make them the same .

Comment

CJ Ross might've screwed Pacquiao on that one, but she has also been the only judge who would've ever given Pac a decision over Floyd. Welcome to politics kids, it is a whole new level of game.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
              CJ Ross might've screwed Pacquiao on that one, but she has also been the only judge who would've ever given Pac a decision over Floyd. Welcome to politics kids, it is a whole new level of game.
              Did I miss something?

Comment

even floyd mayweather mentioned this.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                  Did I miss something?
                  Nearly 40 years of stuffing the proper pockets puts CJ Ross firmly in the Bobfathers' own pocket. Look through her scores and make a case otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                    Nearly 40 years of stuffing the proper pockets puts CJ Ross firmly in the Bobfathers' own pocket. Look through her scores and make a case otherwise.
                    Ok. But who's to say that Pac can't win a legitimate decision over Floyd? We don't really know until they actually fight. If he beats Rios, which he most likely will, I want to see him fight Floyd.

Comment

Working...
                    X