Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Doctors in Philippines Concerned Over Pacquiao's Health

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Doctors in Philippines Concerned Over Pacquiao's Health

Prior to their fourth fight last December, many questioned why Manny Pacquiao and Juan Manuel Marquez were fighting each other again. The action produced in their six rounds of war left fans breathless and suddenly anxious for a fifth fight.

If reports from the Philippines are to be believed, then there might not be any more fights at all in Pacquiao’s future.

Two separate neurologists in the Philippines have expressed outside concern over Pacquiao’s health, both citing possible evidence of early signs of Parkinson’s disease, ABS-CBN News reported on Thursday. Neither has personally examined the former eight-division champion, but their own observation of the fighter during televised interviews prompted a sudden response.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Hmmmm....

Not good. Hopefully real examinations prove them wrong.

Still pac has been in a lot of wars through a lot of years. It might be best to hang 'em up regardless.

Comment

It is possible and while I don't really think he is there yet pro boxing certainly isn't good for ones long term health so their concern is probably well founded.

Comment

One of the neurologists' names is Rustico... Not Torrecampo in disguise, I hope. :laff2:

Comment

Tough to make a pseudo diagnosis over the television. I don't put much stock in those opinions.

Comment

Getting knocked out the way Pacquiao did does permanent damage to the brain, it doesn't always show but it's there.
            Last edited by Jam Jars; 01-03-2013, 03:05 PM.

Comment

I find it hard to believe they can make that kind of diagnosis watching some interviews? who knows maybe pac was worried about facing the cameras in his country after such a loss and he was simply twitching nervously?

anyway cant put a price on your health he should hang up the gloves and just beat on jinkee a bit when ever he gets the urge to fight again

Comment

pac probably needs to retire.....**** the fans that are screaming for more. they don't have to get ****ed up in a ring.

Comment

Marquez should take advantage of this situationa. "Quickly, kick his face while he is knocked out"

Comment

if pac has parkinson's arum would gladly throw him in the ring 8 more times without a 2nd thought.

Comment

Working...
                    X