Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's with all the stupid excuses?

Comment

Originally posted by ddangerous View Post
      If Jr. faces Martinez again, he gets chopped up again. Martinez is going to be extremely cautious in the rematch and rely on his speed and agility, solely. He won't get careless at any point because the 12th round is going to be at the forefront of his mind all night. Sergio by wide UD.
      Martinez ****ed him up by running like a chicken, can't imagine what he woulve done to the pot head is he decides to box!

Classic! lol

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan76 View Post
        its chavez fight to lose not martinez's martinez ran around like a chicken for 10 rounds,and the second julio mounted a significant attck gaytinez was dying in there, a near knockout loss proves that the guy most likley to get stopped within the distance is martinez not chavez ,martinez couldnt even wobble jr,at 37 yrs old in a rematch id rather be chavez than martinez,just look at all the serious injuries martinez sustained,staples ,stitches broken bones and ligaments , if chavez trains like he did for lee martinez doesnt make it the distance, besides after coming one punch away from a knockout win do all the idiots think for one second chavez jr isnt more confident ,sure of himself and fearless of a sissy like gaytinez????? I certainly would be ,fighters that run always wind up getting stopped.the martinez brand has totally lost its aura of invincibility he can be hurt and broken and it doesnt take a whole lot either chavez jr proved that.
        quit being a hater and a sore looser,jr got his ass kicked for 11 rounds and the only reason martinez went down was becuse of the torn ligaments in his knee.and as for the lee fight jr came in 20 lbs over weight on fight night and skipped his drug test.if you are a boxing fan give credit were credit is due and sergio deserves all the credit.

Comment

Lol these guys don't want the rematch, i wouldn't either after what happened on the 12th.

Comment

Only difference is he gets beat worse.
            He couldn't do jack and all Martinez was doing was moving.... that's all you have to do with this kid.... MOVE!

Comment

my first post!!

Im a fan of both n I saw the fight so I'm not gonna bash n say mtz would kill him or Chavez would knock him out, I'm not nut huggin anyone! But for all those saying Chavez will kill him bcuz he "almost" knocked mtz out so he deserves the rematch, r u guys saying that Mosley deserves a rematch with Floyd bcuz he was close too wasn't he? Truth is they both got easily beat for 11 rounds n one "close" moment doesn't deserve a second chance.

Comment

STOP IT!!!!!! A lot of BS replys on here and bias crap talk, take your F'n blinders off. Martinez stood with Jr, beat jr to the punch every time and brutalized his face. He didn't dance he BOXED and BASHED Jr face in. There was no ballet in the ring no dance off no marathon run... It was a one sided ASS WHIPPING every round was martinez fist against Jr's face. 12 round meant cawk cause by then MArtinez was tired from using Jr as a punching bag. Even after he knocked him down. Sergio didn't get on his bicycle and run he still traded with JR. Its ok if you like Jr and wanna support him. I am a Jr supporter as well, Im just not a Jr apologist or excuse creator. HE got beat point blank period. May he train harder and come back better in the rematch. No one knows what will happen in rematch just be hopeful that Jr puts forth a better performance so we can get the fight we should have had in the first one.

Comment

so jr should be condemed and not be given a chance at redemption? and what world do you live in? chavez doesnt deserve another career payday?its martinez that made a career high payday not chavez, this was martinez 1st ppv appearance at the old ass age of 37. chavez jr entire career has been on ppv! what other fighter can even say that? none!really all the gaytinez fans know if they rematch gaytinez gets stopped sooner or later. glass jawed runner..
                  U still butt hurt that Chavala Juicing got took to school. Crybaby u said best Chavala ALMOST had him he couldn't even finish him when he was hurt and what did Martinez do stay there and trade. If Martinez didn't hurt his hand in the fourth Chavala would've got KO or stopped. Fact keep crying its entertainmenting

Comment

Its Chavez fight to lose not Martinez's Martinez ran around like a chicken for 10 rounds,and the second Julio mounted a significant attck gaytinez was dying in there, a near knockout loss proves that the guy most likley to get stopped within the distance is martinez not chavez ,Martinez couldnt even wobble Jr,at 37 yrs old in a rematch Id rather be chavez than Martinez,just look at all the serious injuries martinez sustained,staples ,stitches broken bones and ligaments , If chavez trains like he did for Lee martinez doesnt make it the distance, besides after coming one punch away from a Knockout win do all the idiots think for one second Chavez jr isnt more confident ,sure of himself and fearless of a sissy like Gaytinez????? I certainly would be ,fighters that run always wind up getting stopped.The martinez brand has totally lost its aura of invincibility he can be hurt and broken and it doesnt take a whole lot either Chavez jr proved that.
                    Nah... Martinez wins 12 rounds instead of 11 next time.

The only reason he was rocked in the last round is because he was mocking Chavez that much that he was finally caught with a decent punch. Knowing that I doubt he'd risk it in the next fight.

As for running, he didn't run, he boxed smart - in and out with accurate shots. He's not going to stand and trade with somebody who has close to 20lb weight advantage is he? Its called tactics you fool.

Seriously, go and watch UFC.

Comment

Like father like son

Comment

Working...
                      X