Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gennady Golovkin vs. Julio Cesar Chavez Jr : who takes it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GGG by brutal ko

Comment

I want this fight so freaking bad it isnt even funny. But it will never happen. Junior wants the money, and he knows that getting cut in half by GGG isnt going to make him much. GGG by prison rape via late round body shot. Chavez pisses blood at just the thought of fighting GGG.

Comment

The Golovkin feller, hands down...
        Last edited by damit305; 09-24-2012, 01:55 AM.

Comment

Although many see GGG winning easy, I think junior's size presents a problems for Golovkin. not to mention the kid has a granite chin and can punch. I think it would come down to who's better prepare come fight night.

Comment

Originally posted by codey View Post
            Although many see GGG winning easy, I think junior's size presents a problems for Golovkin. not to mention the kid has a granite chin and can punch. I think it would come down to who's better prepare come fight night.
            When has Junior ever done that?

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
              When has Junior ever done that?
              lol.. maybe he'll start now since he tasted defeat. a lost always makes a fighter reevaluate his past.

Comment

Pressure fighter that thinks he cant be knocked out vs devastating puncher = Pressure fighter gets killed

Think George forman vs Frazier

Comment

TS: Did you seriously make this thread expecting a lot of people in favor of Chavez,especially seeing how he just took a beating for 11 rounds and Golovkin's current popularity is on fire on this site?

Comment

I'd pick Golovkin but the fight would be MUCH closer than people on here think.

People are really overrating GG after his win over Proksa. Just 1 year ago GGG was struggling to beat Ouma, up until the 10th I had the fight even, some of the rounds I did give to Golovkin were toss ups that could've gone either way.

I'd definitely pick Ouma in his prime (which was like 5 years ago) to defeat GGG by UD, I'm convinced he'd beat him.

Who knows if Chavez is the same after that savage beating from Martinez though.

Comment

this would be a fight i would definitely watch. an undefeated up and comer against a fallen champion both still young and have a lot to show for. chavez, jr. by UD. i give props to golovkin for his unbeaten record, but he has yet to face a top tier fighter. chavez, jr.'s lose will only be a springboard for better fights in the foreseeable future.

Comment

Working...
                      X