No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Mayweather Leaves Jail, Leaves With 50 Cent

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cash Cow View Post
    They are supposed to ban people who are consistent at implying racist and ****phobic remarks. Guys who troll with no purpose, not a guy who was just wondering why the writer implied the wrong thing in the title of the article. The mods didn't ask AK to change his Avy, sig or to not use certain words, they asked him not to mention the writers error in the title of his article.

Definetely not worth a ban IMHO
    He is a harmless poster and certainly should not have been banned. I've seen lots and lots of really poor posters here who keep repeating the same outrageous rubbish and never are banned. Maybe the banner wrote the article.......?

Comment

• Originally posted by tranquilo View Post
      Jesus you're so obsessed. Get help immediately.
      No he's correct, he feel victimised and he's protesting it. I don't blame him.

Comment

• This thread has been a monumental waste of 10 minutes....man I would like that back.

Comment

• My first thought

Lol Is it just me or does anybody else think 50 was tappin Mayweathers Lady. I mean i don't know some of them birthday pics i saw the other day with 50 oppening gifts with his lady. idk...

Comment

• Originally posted by dawge View Post
            Lol Is it just me or does anybody else think 50 was tappin Mayweathers Lady. I mean i don't know some of them birthday pics i saw the other day with 50 oppening gifts with his lady. idk...
            I think everyone thinks this. The floyd stans will deny it.

Comment

but 50 is seein floyd girl home girl daphne joy

so yea...

Comment

Yo......change your sig, your avy, and your ****ing mind, this one is rusted, lmao. #Bigasskid

Comment

• Originally posted by dawge View Post
                  Aye, at least it wasnt you spelling "opening" or Manny op(p)ening presents with her, lmao.

Comment

He went on a 4 page crying spree demanding they change the words from prison to jail. He's one pathetic loser, good riddance.
                    Hey man I got your message about the ugly chick in my avy. Anyway, nice sig...lmao!

Comment

• Maybe its me, and I hate to degenerate myself to this level of master thinking, but doesn't it seem like just a few of Pacquiaos diehard fans went to their alts so that they could dis Floyd, lmao.

Comment

Working...
                      X