No announcement yet.

Video: Vitali in Ukraine for Protests

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video: Vitali in Ukraine for Protests

Maybe I'm not grasping the whole story, but this doesn't seem like a big deal to me. Then again, I'm not Ukrainian.. I just don't understand how they view this as un-democratic. Even in the US, if you are held in contempt of the court they can arrest you.

Plus the charges against her seem pretty serious, I don't think she's a innocent as her protesters seem to think she is.

Comment

Originally posted by pherber12 View Post
      Maybe I'm not grasping the whole story, but this doesn't seem like a big deal to me. Then again, I'm not Ukrainian.. I just don't understand how they view this as un-democratic. Even in the US, if you are held in contempt of the court they can arrest you.

Plus the charges against her seem pretty serious, I don't think she's a innocent as her protesters seem to think she is.
      They are playing from different sides of the field. Vitali and co the rebellion fighting for freedom, pretty much.

Comment

Can they freaking release her? Those *******s are ruining boxing for us. Atleast the Vitali/Adamek fight is only delayed and not canceled but still. If this crap goes on any longer we might hear canceled. Which would be depressing since I really want to see Vitali since his last fight was kind of stinky where he punched a big guy who ended up breaking his own leg.

Comment

They locked someone up for freedom of speech? Even if you consider her ideas wrong, it's even worse to lock people up for having a voice.

Comment

Originally posted by pherber12 View Post

It's a big deal because it is about the future of Ukraine: the pro-Europe faction versus the pro-Russian faction. This trial is seen as the tipping point.

Comment

Originally posted by ChopperRead View Post
              It's a big deal because it is about the future of Ukraine: the pro-Europe faction versus the pro-Russian faction. This trial is seen as the tipping point.
              and who's on what side? I'm guessing vit is pro-europe, but what side is yulia on? is this some kgb ****?

Comment

so we may miss vitali ademek cause some lil b1tch got locked up???smh

Comment

Notice how all the rowdy protesters become little boys next to Vitali's imposing father presence.

Comment

Working...
                  X