Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dynamite 2008 - Absolute insanity (spoilers)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And the fact that we get to see Hari get his ass kicked again next year when him and Overeem meet up in DREAM for their MMA match.

Comment

Originally posted by jakkups View Post
      And the fact that we get to see Hari get his ass kicked again next year when him and Overeem meet up in DREAM for their MMA match.
      yeah I still don't see the point of that one, lol.

Hari should take a pass .. as he's already 0-1 in MMA and fighting Overeem with smaller gloves he's got little to no chance.

I'd put the total fight time at under 60 seconds.

how many people in this thread saw the stream(s)?

**too late now but I woulda liked to see Schilt and Zimmerman swap opponents as i think it woulda made for better fights.

and yeah Sakuraba really needs to retire. Dullest MMA main event I've ever seen.

while were on the topic of Badr Hari and MMA, for anyone who watched last night during the promo video's

who was the person Badr took a swing at? just from the looks it appeared to be Josh Barnett

does anyone know the story behind that incident? thanks
      Last edited by MJ406; 12-31-2008, 08:29 PM.

Comment

That was Peter Graham an australian K1 fighter. It was before their first fight when Badr was taunting him and saying give me a kiss, and when Graham pushed him he took a swing and they had a little tussle.

Then in the actual match Graham KO'ed him cold with a spinning heel kick.

Comment

That was Peter Graham an australian K1 fighter. It was before their first fight when Badr was taunting him and saying give me a kiss, and when Graham pushed him he took a swing and they had a little tussle.

o right that was the rolling thunder kick that broke Hari's jaw in 2 places

yeah after posting I actually youtubed the clip myself

thanks for the info though.

at first I though it was something MMA related (along the lines of Hari calling out MMA fighters for being pusses ala what he did at last DREAM event.)

Comment

ROLLlNG THUNDERRRR

Comment

Hari doesnt want to fight Overeem in MMA

Despite Overeem’s answer, Hari was of a different mind.

“It’s nothing against the offer, but I’m a standup fighter. It’s what I do, and MMA is not my sport. There will be no MMA fight soon or in the future.”

In the same article Overeem wants to fight Remy Bonjansky in K1

Comment

Originally posted by Dice View Post
                Hari doesnt want to fight Overeem in MMA

Despite Overeem’s answer, Hari was of a different mind.

“It’s nothing against the offer, but I’m a standup fighter. It’s what I do, and MMA is not my sport. There will be no MMA fight soon or in the future.”

In the same article Overeem wants to fight Remy Bonjasky in K1

yep, good article. here's the rest of the post fighter comments for any who want to check em out

http://www.k-1.co.jp/k-1gp/top884.htm

Despite agreeing to an MMA fight vs Overeem I can't really blame Hari for wussing out and not taking the fight

and Overeem's side of it, why bother facing a kick boxer in MMA? Alistair's got to establish himself as 1 of the best MMA Heavyweights .. and fighting Badr Hari isn't a forward move

**the Bonjasky-Overeem K-1 bout does interest me, but I wonder if/when it will happen.

Comment

Working...
                X