Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What will Obama do as soon as he is in office?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What will Obama do as soon as he is in office?

I support who America chooses as president. Congratulation to Barack Obama.

Now for those who know more about him than me, what will he work on as soon as he receives power? War, healthcare, economy, etc?

p.s i have to mention that my high school is i would say atleast 80 percent republican if not more and there are going to be very very pissed people tomorrow at school lol

I hope for the world sake that he tries to do something about the economy, the war next

Comment

He better start working on some good protection for his ass lol

Comment

he should stay away from anything that is white.

Comment

Originally posted by texanballer View Post
          I support who America chooses as president. Congratulation to Barack Obama.

Now for those who know more about him than me, what will he work on as soon as he receives power? War, healthcare, economy, etc?

p.s i have to mention that my high school is i would say atleast 80 percent republican if not more and there are going to be very very pissed people tomorrow at school lol
          I think that it is important that he addresses health care first, the economic turnaround will be a long drawn out process that he can only do so much to aid.

A dramatic improvement in health care policy and administration would give a natural boost to the economy and would have positive impact on two fronts.

Bringing home the troops somewhere down the line would also bump the economy along with his approval ratings.

I was in U-M hospital today and spoke with half a dozen medical professionals and they all supported Obama's health care plan over that of McCain.

Comment

He'll probably twirl around in the office chair. I would. Then I'd say and I'm BLACK!!

Comment

Originally posted by VERSATILE2K9 View Post
              He'll probably twirl around in the office chair. I would. Then I'd say and I'm BLACK!!
              that's the best way to go.

Comment

He already voted for the "bailout".
                I suspect a huge withdraw in troops in March. Which he has already been planning with Iraqi officials.

Comment

You know what he should really do. Like he should sleep with the hottest woman ever. Chicks dig power. He could totally get any woman in America tonight.

I mean helping people is fine and good, but sometimes you gotta take of yourself first before others.
                  Why not exercize some of that newfound power?
                  I mean any red-blooded man would, right?

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                    You know what he should really do. Like he should sleep with the hottest woman ever. Chicks dig power. He could totally get any woman in America tonight.

I mean helping people is fine and good, but sometimes you gotta take of yourself first before others.
                    Why not exercize some of that newfound power?
                    I mean any red-blooded man would, right?
                    I was gonna say "**** a white woman" but i relented and gave a serious answer.

I do think it is important that he addresses the issues in a proper order. Obama has a lot on his plate and doing things efficiently and effectively will be important for him going forward.

Comment

Working...
                    X