The Perfect GTA5.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Perfect GTA5.

Would this be the perfect GTA5?

Graphics & Physics from GTA4 + Online and Campaign aspects from Red Dead + Content from San Andreas = A real 10/10 GTA?

I hope Rockstar does something like this. To me, the biggest thing is bringing back the San Andreas content. I still to this day enjoyed SA more then GTA4. If they remade SA for PS3, I would probably have no problem purchasing a copy.

That sounds perfect to me.

GTA San Andreas was perfect IMO, except the graphics are dated now.

There was so much to do on San Andreas, and the setting was great. Ahhh I miss it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mersey View Post
      That sounds perfect to me.

GTA San Andreas was perfect IMO, except the graphics are dated now.

There was so much to do on San Andreas, and the setting was great. Ahhh I miss it.
      SA was one of the best games I have played to date. I missed a week of school because of that game.

Comment

The way it were 3 cities and countryside etc made me want to explore.

GTA4 was dull, everywhere looked the same so I didn't bother looking around.

Comment

Originally posted by Mersey View Post
          The way it were 3 cities and countryside etc made me want to explore.

GTA4 was dull, everywhere looked the same so I didn't bother looking around.
          Yeah, I wish rockstar would of put planes in GTA4. The airstrip in San Andreas was awesome.
          Last edited by one-Punch; 11-28-2010, 03:44 AM.

Comment

Making a GTA as big and with as much adversity as San Andreas NEXT GEN would never fit on a 9GB dvd. Sorry, but the game needs to be multiplatform. Though if it was 2 or 3 discs for 360 but on a completely different level graphically, i'd be happy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ether View Post
              Making a GTA as big and with as much adversity as San Andreas NEXT GEN would never fit on a 9GB dvd. Sorry, but the game needs to be multiplatform. Though if it was 2 or 3 discs for 360 but on a completely different level graphically, i'd be happy.
              I never said anything about exclusive. They can put the game on 3 discs for 360. Not a big deal.

The next GTA needs to have more content. Period.

Comment

Nor did I ever say anything about exclusive. Multiplatform games are usually favored in 360's favor. And are usually made to atleast fit a 360 dvd. 9GB/25GB on a bluray disc is Our multiplatform. All I'm saying is if it was exclusive to PS3. It would be beyond huge, and even more next gen. Because they could use even bigger blurays than 25GB.

Comment

Originally posted by Ether View Post
                  Nor did I ever say anything about exclusive. Multiplatform games are usually favored in 360's favor. And are usually made to atleast fit a 360 dvd. 9GB/25GB on a bluray disc is Our multiplatform. All I'm saying is if it was exclusive to PS3. It would be beyond huge, and even more next gen. Because they could use even bigger blurays than 25GB.
                  Yeah, I know what you meant. Most video games are made on the 360 and ported to the PS3 because of that reason. In the end, people who own PS3's get Xbox's leftovers basically. If video games were made on the PS3, it would be impossible for them to port video games to the 360 because of the space that a bluray disc holds and because the PS3 has additional processors.

I am glad I got rid of my 360 before the dual disc games started coming out. I find that almost primitive in a sense when you compare that to current technology.

Comment

Working...
                  X