No announcement yet.

If Floyd Fights Error-Free (Poll)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Floyd Fights Error-Free (Poll)

I've said that for Pac to win, Floyd must make a mistake and I truly believe that. Although it is virtually impossible to fight without making at least a minor mistake that can be capitalized on, I feel that if Floyd fought his top fight, error free, he wins this fight all day long. I think he will make Pac miss like never before, leaving back vulnerable for sharp conters.

My question is... Assuming Floyd fights error-free, does he beat Pac?
    Floyd Mayweather Jr.
    90.91%
    Manny Pacquiao
    9.09%

even if floyd made some mistakes, i dont think pacquiao can capitalize enough to seal the deal IMO..

as much as i want to see floyd on a stretcher when he fights manny

pacquiao has absolutely no chance in hell against mayweather!!!

not even a fkin punchers chance!!!

manny couldnt even cut the fkin ring against miguel cotto!

and it frustrated the hell out of pacquiao!

now imagine the snoozer floyd running the bicycle for all 12 rounds...

floyd will win another snoozer of a main event with accurate potshots and riding the **** bicycle for all 12 rounds

its not even competitive for poor manny...

Comment

Pacquiao can adapt and isn't gonna stop throwing because he simply cannot hit Mayweather; which Marquez did. Fact of the matter is, my strong belief is that Mayweather better win the early rounds while adapting.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
        Pacquiao can adapt and isn't gonna stop throwing because he simply cannot hit Mayweather; which Marquez did. Fact of the matter is, my strong belief is that Mayweather better win the early rounds while adapting.
        when manny couldnt cut ring off against cotto during the late rounds mannys punch output lowered significantly.. he stopped throwing because he couldnt corner cotto and was easliy getting frustrated by it

i believe mayweather will win the early round pot shotting and staying on the outside while on the backfoot... manny simply doesnt know how to pressure and cut the ring IMO, thats a big NONO against someone who simply moves a lot like mayweather...

Comment

he will still get hit the most in this fight error free or whatever that **** means.. he has never fought a fighter remotely close to the skills, speed, power, stamina of pac.. i have it 50-50..

Comment

Originally posted by BS-BScene View Post
            when manny couldnt cut ring off against cotto during the late rounds mannys punch output lowered significantly.. he stopped throwing because he couldnt corner cotto and was easliy getting frustrated by it

i believe mayweather will win the early round pot shotting and staying on the outside while on the backfoot... manny simply doesnt know how to pressure and cut the ring IMO, thats a big NONO against someone who simply moves a lot like mayweather...
            what u mean couldn't cut the ring?? he was still winning right?? and disfiguring cotto's face.. and cotto was almost running backwards in there how the hell u gonna cut the ring if floyd fights like that then he won't win running the whole fight..

Comment

Originally posted by johncods View Post
              he will still get hit the most in this fight error free or whatever that **** means.. he has never fought a fighter remotely close to the skills, speed, power, stamina of pac.. i have it 50-50..
              while i do agree that floyd has never fought any fighter with the offensive skills, speed on par with mayweathers, good power, and freak stamina of pac

his unability to apply smart pressure and ring smarts (especially cutting the ring against fighters on the backfoot) against moving counterpunchers would be his downfall IMO...

then again the filipino has made me lose 4 of my last 5 bets

Comment

if any fighter fights error free then he'd win every fight

unfortunantly we are human, and we make mistakes hundreds of times daily(whether small or big).

Comment

Working...
                X