is Broner more deluded than Khan? - Brian Custer with Adrien Broner Video

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is Broner more deluded than Khan? - Brian Custer with Adrien Broner Video

just listen to this whole interview

Yeah I seen that video and I think broner really thinks he is undefeated lmfao. Like hes L dont really count cause xyz

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR CHAVEZ! View Post
      Yeah I seen that video and I think broner really thinks he is undefeated lmfao. Like hes L dont really count cause xyz
      i beat myself and lol at he's gonna fuck porter up he got the chance already and didn't do shit for 11 rounds and a half

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
        i beat myself and lol at he's gonna fuck porter up he got the chance already and didn't do shit for 11 rounds and a half
        yeah he basically said he didnt really lose cause they didnt fight him head on lmfao.

Comment

his excuses for the Maidana and Porter defeats are funny as ****

And his sudden 'I'll **** Shawn Porter up' outburst was also random but hilarious

Comment

Broner sounding focused and confident.

Comment

If only he had the work ethic and the CONSISTENCY to improve in the ring because outside the ring he knows how to sell himself BIG TIME! He would've indeed been that next big PPV Draw! Lets see how he does this fight though, this is a fight that can get him back if he pulls the major upset

Comment

He makes a few good points. We'll see. Great card.

Comment

I can't unsee it - has this fool drawn his hairline on with a marker pen like women do their eyebrows?

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                    I can't unsee it - has this fool drawn his hairline on with a marker pen like women do their eyebrows?
                    He did. I guess he couldn't borrow Lebron's headband in time.

Comment

Working...
                    X